Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

School Adverts Advice Is Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Adverts Advice Is Needed (143 Views)

Physicist!! Your Advice Is Needed / Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders / 5 Best Nigerian TV Adverts In The Last Ten Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Adverts Advice Is Needed by olumided: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
I am always happy with my family (NL) because here, you will find different people that will enlighten you and boost your brain.

I need advice on how to improve my school to fetch more students, I have been using Facebook ads and I want another means that will also publicize my school and fetch more students. Also, I want to improve my school in term of ICT. It is a secondary and primary school.

Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: School Adverts Advice Is Needed by wittywriter: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
olumided:
I am always happy with my family (NL) because here, you will find different people that will enlighten you and boost your brain.

I need advice on how to improve my school to fetch more students, I have been using Facebook ads and I want another means that will also publicize my school and fetch more students. Also, I want to improve my school in term of ICT. It is a secondary and primary school.

Your advice will be appreciated.

Funny how you seek conversations / advert for boosting yet you conceal the name(brand) information...You even don't deem it fit to share a valid "contact us" address.
Anyways I'll drop a tip rather than a blue-print for obvious reasons.
In your location do a random quiz contest or debate using your best wards( pupils) then share to Parents to upload on their various whatsapp statuses...there's more but I'll stop here.

Wittyness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Utme Results Is Out!!! / Jobs Sites in the USA 2023 / Nnpc / Spdc / Total Energies / Naoc Jv University Scholarship Award Scheme For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.