Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Will You Do In This Situation??? (380 Views)

As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation??? by Upcomingdad67: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
What will you do, if you find yourself in this situation?? How can you avert the likely danger ??

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation??? by verybadmouth(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2023
It hinges on the road's traffic conditions. When traffic is smooth and I'm on the highway, I'll release the pedal, gradually apply the hand brakes, and then locate a secure spot to pull over.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation??? by shortgun(m): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2023
110km/h is crusing speed for me na;
Depends on the transmission of the vehicle and road condition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015. C300 Reg / ABS: Your Vehicle's Braking Lifeline / Need To Buy Tail Light For LEXUS RX 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.