Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! (1833 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruled That Igbos Are Descendants Of Ancient Israelites. / Christie Sells Nigerian Statues Of Igbo Deities That Were Looted / Should The Statues Of Past Slave Traders In Nigeria Be Pulled Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Statues of Ancient Hebrews - The Look Igbo!

These are artefacts in the 'Middle East' showing the ancient Hebrews.

They are clearly not 'oyinbo' and look very African and Igbo!

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2023
ANCIENT HEBREWS/IGBOS WORE DREADLOCKS (HAIRSTYLE) IN HONOUR OF GOD.

It is still a tradition today with 'dada' children whose hair is left to become dreadlocks in honour of God.
The Igbo people call children with dada ‘ezenwa’, meaning ‘child king’, and traditionally, only a traditional priest can cut off the hair after some rites.

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 1:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Abraham from the catacomb of Via Anapo, 3rd-4th century

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023

THE EARLIEST EUROPEAN DEPICTIONS OF 'JESUS' AND 'MARY' WERE OF BLACK PEOPLE.

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Alchemy528: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Nice arts
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
It was during the slave trade, around the 18th century, that the European elite began changing the colours of these religious icons to WHITE, because they could not justify to their people and the world why their were enslaving the BLACK CHILDREN OF GOD AND THE BLACK CIVILIZERS OF THE WORLD.

Their solution: Turn the gods white, and attribute all historical achievements of humanity to white people.

The Basilica of San Zeno , known as San Zeno Maggiore, Verona, Italy

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by chatinent: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
You mean the whites manipulated the complexion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2023
chatinent:
You mean the whites manipulated the complexion?

YES.

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2023
IN SECRET, THE POPE WORSHIPS THE BLACK JESUS, even though they gave YOU a white Jesus to worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2023

Nikola Zarayskiy. The icon of Saint Nicolas of Zaraysk with 14 scenes of his life from Assumption Cathedral of the Ryazan Kremlin. XIV century. Ryazan Historical and Architectural Museum-Reserve

YOUR BIBLE ACTUALLY TELLS YOU THE TRUTH, BUT YOU DON'T READ THE PART YOU SHOULD READ:

AMOS 9: 7

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?''

('Ethiopians' was the ancient biblical and Greek word for all Africans south of Egypt)

Zephaniah 3:10

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, my scattered ones, shall bring my offering.''

''Beyond the Rivers of Ethiopia'', ie beyond the River Nile, looking from Israel, is West and Central Africa.

That is where the 'SCATTERED ONES' reside.

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2023
THEIR ANGELS WERE BLACK

Church, Russia

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Prechgold1180(m): 2:44am On Aug 06, 2023
So much we know
So much we are yet to know

It takes Devine understanding to comprehend all this write up
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 2:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Prechgold1180:
So much we know
So much we are yet to know

It takes Divine understanding to comprehend all this write up

Which divine understanding do you need?

Bro, there's nothing mysterious about this.

You were lied to.

Simple as.

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by RuggedBiafran: 3:24am On Aug 06, 2023
grin
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by plaindealer: 3:33am On Aug 06, 2023
There's nothing igbo here..

They have round skulls, not the typical physiological flat skulls igbo traits.

13 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Illiterate rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by illicit(m): 4:07am On Aug 06, 2023
The shape of the heads are not similar tho

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Prechgold1180(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Rossikk:

Which divine understanding do you need?

Bro, there's nothing mysterious about this.

You were lied to.

Simple as.
if that’s what you thinks
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by maticar: 4:41am On Aug 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Pls this is not a thread to troll igbos

Go and deal you drugs elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by tollyboy5(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2023
We all know this. when mary wanted to hide jesus she came to egypt.I think the roman and arab conquest changed everything. Some years ago i was about reading about the arab conquest of egypt but wahala wey full this con3 don pass to dey read history.
I still believe the history of ijebu as part of the ancient Nubian who were earlier natives in canaanland as the descendant of ijebu(jebusite) compared to the narratives some historians wants to force on everyone.

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by MrsTwrite(f): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2023
They don't look Igbo to me

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2023
tollyboy5:
We all know this. when mary wanted to hide jesus she came to egypt.I think the roman and arab conquest changed everything. Some years ago i was about reading about the arab conquest of egypt but wahala wey full this con3 don pass to dey read history.
I still believe the history of ijebu as part of the ancient Nubian who were earlier natives in canaanland as the descendant of ijebu(jebusite) compared to the narratives some historians wants to force on everyone.

You are well informed. wink

Please do not let the situation the country discourage you from further historical investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
They don't look Igbo to me

These are images from up to 3,000 years ago.

All sorts of migration, intermarriage and mixing with various groups in that 3,000 year period will have had an influence on the current physiognomy of the people.

No group of people looks exactly like their forbears did thousands of years ago, except maybe long isolated groups like the Aborigines and Eskimos.

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by ImperialYoruba: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Those statues dont look like pygmys, but Ibo is a pygmy clan.
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Rossikk(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by Validated: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2023
The ear lobes on the image could only by found in West African and some part of Central and east Africa. Definitely, not white who possess straight ear lobes. Again, the noses do not describe white, or Arabs.
Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Rossikk:
Statues of Ancient Hebrews - The Look Igbo!

These are artefacts in the 'Middle East' showing the ancient Hebrews.

They are clearly not 'oyinbo' and look very African and Igbo!

What manner of rubbish is this.

Do you intentionally want to set up Ndigbo up for insults

3 Likes

Re: Statues Of Ancient Hebrews - They Look Igbo! by LikeAking: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abeg stop this none sense talk..

(1) (Reply)

Teach Your Children Yoruba Language / EGG Ritual Deliverance Exercise From Evil Spells Casting / Why Do Nigerians Bear English Words As Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.