Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer (544 Views)

Student Remove Wig From Lecturer Head While Teaching In Class. Video / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Man90(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,
My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats. Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Please if you are in our shoes what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by chatinent: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Set him up!
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by dawnomike(m): 2:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,
My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats. Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Get his calls recording and chats ready, then proceed to speak with a competent lawyer

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by TemplarLandry: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2023
If this is true,

I diss that man with “Mr. Lecturer” by Eedris Abdulkareem. Great jam!
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by superCleanworks(m): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

if the above is true and she has not done whatsapp video call recording, Phone call recording, physical conversation recording, screenshots, screen recording till now then MAYBE she really wants to.... .

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by duduade: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2023
Set him up.... You can both get a camera which will serve as a brooch on her shirt or top or gown

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Olokson(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2023
I am journalist. And I will love to speak with you. 08160590983
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Ladygee12: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

She should read well for the exam and ignore the lecturer and on the other hand try to record ur conversation with him
Then use it to threaten him

(1) (Reply)

Microphone Explode While Singing / I Served 7 Police Commissioners, Exchanged Gun-powders, Retiring Without Scare- / Gunmen Kill 50-year-old Messenger In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.