Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 (30692 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 2) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by lascos912(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
The first time a team will played Liverpool 65% possession since 2004

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lekan239:
Chelsea today played far above expectations agreed, but the way Luton FC play today, Chelsea should have bagged the whole 3 point. Chelsea are not hunger for goals. The likes of sterling, James where busy killing the tempo. And wasted 120m Enzo is rubbish attack wise but he likes going front. Gallagher contributed 0 to nothing in Chelsea attack today despite Liverpool playing rubbish.

With what Chelsea play today, there is no different from Chelsea of Last season. Small clubs like Brentford, Brighton will easily flog this Chelsea.

If Liverpool where too be a little better than wat they played today, they would have won the game

If if if if if.
Oga if you had wings you'd be flying

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Chelsea won kill dem, Chelsea won finish dem and still yet na 1point come out.

We know those fighting for top 4
We know those fighting for the title grin

You know nothing Oga.
Na una usual boring forecast nothing more nothing less.

Another season don come again, na to start to dey dish out beer parlour forecasts.
If you know those fighting top4 and title winners oya list them accordingly, season just dey start Ajeh.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
obaidan:
For those doubting Enzo Fernandez....that's the answer.....now we plug Caicedo in that middle....replace Sterling with a reasonable winger, then we are good for the season

Na that mumu nkunku go collect injury again when season never start.
That attack would have been real diff if nkunku played.

We no need all these injury prone players, if you like be the best player in the whole world it's as useless as you don't even play.

Look at what happened to kante in his last 2 seasons, look at James last season.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Ubdavison: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Im a better player to Sterling
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
denzel231:
e full Google. Even watch dstv and so many more channels for free. Just get data.. I have unlimited data

How much do you sub for unlimited chief
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
bentenny:

I dont believe its the fault of LFC
The problem was with the agent of caicedo!
He assured LFC that the highest bidder gets Caicedo!
So that why liverpool placed a bid of 111m and since it was above the Brighto valuation,it was instantly accepted only for caicedo to insist that he wanted to go to chelsea!
Fortunately for LFC,Lavia wants to go to liverpool!
Fluminese doesnt want Andre to go until January!

Then they should get lavia already ..

We shouldn't be wasting anymore time .. its only two weeks to the end of transfer window..
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by prizeless(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
I am very impressed with the team. So much to come
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Who you wan make him use when Chelsea never buy midfielders yet, those are the only Senior members of the Chelsea midfield remaining from last season who's well established in the epl, so he's got no choice.

This match is to test hwfa the team have come after the squad overhaul, not a time to blame pochetino for anything...he even try to assemble them to play Liverpool, left for me, it's too early in this stage of the competition but still a good start and a true test to sharpened the club up and for them to know what to expect from the season, also it will help them know the areas they're suppose to sharpen ahead of the season.

Stop complaining, watch match cool

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by bentenny(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Silentgroper:

Then they should get lavia already ..

We shouldn't be wasting anymore time .. its only two weeks to the end of transfer window..
Liverpool will definitely get Lavia because he had already made up his mind about going there!
The agent of Caicedo caused the whole issue by telling liverpool recruitment team that Chelsea were wasting time and Caicedo was available to LFC as long as they can meet up with Brighton asking price!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Broveens42(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seunfretty:

Exactly and until we do...our attack will be predictable....someone who can pin point passes and it's game over for the opponent ..someone who has a football brain...someone who thrives with the final ball..the advantage of this players is they solve hard problems and they prevent u from eating attacks ..most times Chelsea hit the wall and just have to start again cos they don't have that football talent in attack...nkunku isn't that kinda player.... Gallagher by far not.. chukwuemeka isn't ...Enzo for how well he spreads the ball around isn't also that kinda player....

I understand there are many ways to success in soccer and Chelsea have been wining trophies even without this kind of player ..but i believe if Chelsea will be doing. 4-2-3-1 this season they need that crop ..3-4-3 is good but it leaves the attackers isolated and makes every attack go through the wing backs most times which makes the team totally predictable

Poor analysis. Every team has a playmaker and doesn't have to be a midfielder. The set up was very clear for a supporting forward to make good take ons and create chances. This is where Sterling failed.
Check the stats, Enzo had 17 passes in the final third (most on the field) and 2 chances created.
But the problem is a decisive supporting striker or winger who can take decisions and score while the striker (jacksons) draws out defenders.
You can understand my analysis when mbappe almost singlehandedly destroyed Argentina in the last world cup final. Sterling was the reason Chelsea didn't win according to the set up ....replace Sterling and put people like oliseh, prime hazard, mahrez, benardo Silva or even salah etc in that wing, Chelsea would destroy Liverpool.

But the good news is, this same chelsea team will win smaller teams because of how difficult it would be to stop jackson's intelligent runs. Experience helped Liverpool at the back

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by waveman2: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Don't mind him.watch liverpool next game then you will know they were outplayed by chelsea bar the first half display that chelsea was a bit shaky.
kezienaira:

If if if if if.
Oga if you had wings you'd be flying

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by waveman2: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you chelsea needs someone like a dani olmo.That can give that final pass.
Seunfretty:
Chelsea isn't really far away from a class but some signings are needed...for all the possession Chelsea had , Liverpool found it easier to deal with them cos they were predictable....it's either Enzo is wippinv it to James/ sterling to cross or a one two is done to release chiwell...both things will result to one thing "A CROSS" which Liverpool was ready for...

Chelsea need a very creative player in that half space before opponent box ..someone who is ready while shooting someone who thrives so well in tight space

This are games hazard use to win for Chelsea but they don't have Eden but they can still get players who are ball players and can score goals...another make shift solution is playing Jackson in that position the play a striker upfront...seeing Jackson today i see he is very good on the ball...but majorly a no10 is needed ...a good one for that matter

All the same it was a much improved performance by the blues
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Broveens42(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
waveman2:
Thank you chelsea needs someone like a dani olmo.That can give that final pass.

When Dani olmo does the final third to people like Sterling, it will still be same draw. But when Dani does it with intelligent wingers like mahrez, you get a win.
Chelsea only needs a ruthless winger... don't you see how arsenal and city score for fun? that's because saka and the likes rarely waste the final third, and when they are in good position, they score.
Even a simple intelligent run from a winger can free up a striker to score : case study is werner's intelligent run to the Left, to free lazy harvert on goal @ 2021 ucl final

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by ernesco0816517(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Wow 😳

Emma1Oj:
He has 29% share in Chelsea. And is younger cousin is part of Chelsea medical team
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by obaidan: 1:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Kk0nsults:

Enzo can’t shoot
Yes in terms of shooting, definitely not on lampard level but he is decent. Same as level as fabregas when it comes to shooting...these are players that use brain instead of power...his shooting may be rusty from playing really really deep last season...he takes decent shots

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Prince111111: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Lekan239:
Chelsea today played far above expectations agreed, but the way Luton FC play today, Chelsea should have bagged the whole 3 point. Chelsea are not hunger for goals. The likes of sterling, James where busy killing the tempo. And wasted 120m Enzo is rubbish attack wise but he likes going front. Gallagher contributed 0 to nothing in Chelsea attack today despite Liverpool playing rubbish.

With what Chelsea play today, there is no different from Chelsea of Last season. Small clubs like Brentford, Brighton will easily flog this Chelsea.

If Liverpool where too be a little better than wat they played today, they would have won the game
Talk truth you no watch the match🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Lekan239:

look at this mumu Liverpool fan.. nonsense write up,,

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2023
prizeless:
I am very impressed with the team. So much to come

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Yea bruv cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Dexy4yah(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2023
kezienaira:

You know nothing Oga.
Na una usual boring forecast nothing more nothing less.

Another season don come again, na to start to dey dish out beer parlour forecasts.
If you know those fighting top4 and title winners oya list them accordingly, season just dey start Ajeh.
Chelsea isn't in the list of those fighting for top4 so no need listing them for you.
You guys are just building a team for next season
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Kk0nsults: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2023
obaidan:

Yes in terms of shooting, definitely not on lampard level but he is decent. Same as level as fabregas when it comes to shooting...these are players that use brain instead of power...his shooting may be rusty from playing really really deep last season...he takes decent shots
Yeah I understand….
Although if he can work and improve on his shooting he’ll become a very great all round player….

Gerard, Yaya Toure etc

Blues for Life 🔵🔵🔵🦁
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Chelsea isn't in the list of those fighting for top4 so no need listing them for you.
You guys are just building a team for next season

Tell me what I don't know again.
Prophet accurate football analyser.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by AAA593: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Broveens42:

Poor analysis. Every team has a playmaker and doesn't have to be a midfielder. The set up was very clear for a supporting forward to make good take ons and create chances. This is where Sterling failed.
Check the stats, Enzo had 17 passes in the final third (most on the field) and 2 chances created.
But the problem is a decisive supporting striker or winger who can take decisions and score while the striker (jacksons) draws out defenders.
You can understand my analysis when mbappe almost singlehandedly destroyed Argentina in the last world cup final. Sterling was the reason Chelsea didn't win according to the set up ....replace Sterling and put people like oliseh, prime hazard, mahrez, benardo Silva or even salah etc in that wing, Chelsea would destroy Liverpool.

But the good news is, this same chelsea team will win smaller teams because of how difficult it would be to stop jackson's intelligent runs. Experience helped Liverpool at the back
In EPL, Smaller teams are good at defending bro. Forget those intelligent runs you are describing. Smaller teams will be more difficult. This is EPL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Lekan239(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Prince111111:
Talk truth you no watch the match🤣🤣🤣
I'm a Chelsea fan, just my own verdict about the game
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Dexy4yah(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
kezienaira:

Tell me what I don't know again.
Prophet accurate football analyser.
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by skywalker240(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kimcutie:
yes watching it now on the site
Okay, let me download the app right now
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by maxlev1: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emisco1:
you didn't watch the match, someone who didn't watch the match and read your comment,will think you sounding accurate

now listen . jackson move the ball hit the pass, tho a little forward to mudryk. Allison is an experience keeper, ran out , but mudryk culd beat him due to speed, rounded him around, but couldn't score due to positioning after trying to move the ball ahead Alison, Arrange it and gave it to someone else to score an open net. now you miss this part

your bias Analyst
Oga you are the one being bias with your one sided opinion. Meanwhile your match analysis looks quite poor for someone who claimed to have watched the match and also knows who didn't watch just because the person have a different opinion from yours. Starting from your last statement, which you said Mudryk arranged the ball back and passed to another player to score in an open goal after failing to score against Liv keeper, I say you are wrong. There was a defender right behind Maatson which Mudryk passed the ball to, also there were 3 Liv players at the goal line. Is that what you call an open goal?
Secondly you agreed with me that Jackson indeed laid a wonderful pass to Mudryk but your quest to defend Mudryk irrespective of any errors committed made you to call me bias. Mudryk is a fantastic player with great potentials but you have to know every player in the world can make errors sometimes and will be criticized for it because no player is perfect no matter how good he may be. Pls try to analyse football with an open mind without sentiments. Call a spade a spade. All the same Chelsea will do wonders this season. One love
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by denzel231: 2:25am On Aug 18, 2023
kezienaira:

How much do you sub for unlimited chief
mine na free..u can use tizetti.. 12500 for unlimited
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by 3xleague: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2023
DO YOU PLAY Fantasy League football and you are in Nigeria?
DO YOU WANT a chance to win NGN2500 weekly for topping 3X Football League?
Join League with the link below:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-j

Follow
@BoloLeague on Twitter.

Retweet & Put on Notifications for weekly winner announcements.

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2023
denzel231:
mine na free..u can use tizetti.. 12500 for unlimited

How do you get free unlimited data, teach me boss🙏
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by denzel231: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2023
kezienaira:

How do you get free unlimited data, teach me boss🙏
the wifi dey my house and I don't pay for it....so to me it's free
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by kezienaira: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
denzel231:
the wifi dey my house and I don't pay for it....so to me it's free

WTF?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by 3xleague: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
DO YOU PLAY Fantasy League football and you are in Nigeria?
DO YOU WANT a chance to win NGN2500 weekly for topping 3X Football League?
Join League with the link below:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-j

Follow
@BoloLeague

Retweet & Put on Notifications for weekly winner announcements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 / Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.