Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) (34845 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Saturday Night Party ( Week 4 ) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
πŸ—‘οΈ
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
One sof the worst things to happen. To this country is bb naija may almighty God in heaven punish all involved with this crap forever amen
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Anybody caught watching this crap should be stoned to death immediately for being useless to humanity 😑😑😑
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Premier league is starting in trois jours o

Let these useless bb naija Pussy ass niggas continue wasting away for all eternity

Useless people
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by ugbarreta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mercy Eke...queen of highlight
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by elmagnifico411(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:
Very useless program. My wife was getting addicted to this program until i cut my Gotv decoder and throw it inside the bush
LOL. very useless but u run in come comment.. chaii... SO NA GOTV u been dey use and u no let your wife manage am with u. Issoke oh
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by Lamanii22(f): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Treasure17:
I miss Vee, Nengi and Laycon.
me too
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nice pictures. Attention starved children are doing their thing again.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by kasim155: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:
Very useless program. My wife was getting addicted to this program until i cut my Gotv decoder and throw it inside the bush

Hahhahahahhahhahahaha, this is damn funny

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by Kemanwana(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Jestin:
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by kingcornel(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jestin:
Easy oo brosπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by DanyelAmeh: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice shots, cool cool
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by Zarandah: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
The pictures are super clear, the device used in taking them must be very good.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by saratackit: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wow this good for the eyes but wait is the camon 20 doodle series same as camon 20 5G I mean the specs are they the same just the doodle design... Any info
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by hoilakes(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Waiting for more this weekend
The fashion gurus housemates prepared for this.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by dankwoska: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
The Camera quality is dope or is it the booth light that made is so pop, the expression on their faces says it all though.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by IzuKiba77: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jestin:

LOL, well people only see the bad side of things but never the good side, na wetin dey give Nigerians joy ooh, especially at times like this embarassed embarassed
But there's more to it though, in every nonsense there's always a sense!
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by KeplersCross: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Honduras01:
talk say una wan do advertisement for tecno
Lol, out of everything going on in the show, good or bad..... Na Tecno you wan dey yab grin cheesy
No be so ooh, abeg tell us wetin Tecno do you cheesy wink
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by PotterJokes44: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Myclubmycash:
So much hypocrisy here.
You ain't interested in a thing, you saw a headline about same thing you ain't interested in, you clicked, read, viewed the content, watched everything and perhaps enjoyed every bit of it, but then ended up castigating everything you just watched!!!!

Ain't you a hypocrite?

You don't eat dog meat, but you enjoy pepper soup made with the same dog meat you don't like!!!

Ain't you a hypocrite?

Thank you so much!!!
Most of them come here talking trash about the people on the show and all that when in secret it's all they watch and sometimes can't even wait for the next season and all that
No one said the show is perfect, we all know nothing is perfect, there's always a bad in everything.... Don't try and paint yourself good because you're in public
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by Mimiko3: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
saratackit:
Wow this good for the eyes but wait is the camon 20 doodle series same as camon 20 5G I mean the specs are they the same just the doodle design... Any info

I don't think they have the same specs all through... Did you hear about the glow in the dark feature of the camon 20 doodle edition
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by OladapoF(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kudos to TECNO. This is one of the programs that have been bridging gaps between ethic differences.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by OladapoF(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Learn to always respect people opinions. No one deserves to be stoned. You can always pass your comments without sounding aggressive

KennethEnyi:
Anybody caught watching this crap should be stoned to death immediately for being useless to humanity 😑😑😑
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by OladapoF(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's truly an amazing device. The pictures are so clear

dankwoska:
The Camera quality is dope or is it the booth light that made is so pop, the expression on their faces says it all though.

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
The good works of TECNO CAMON 20 doodle device in these pictures is crystal clear. I will not miss this weekend party
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
TECNO tried on this device.
OladapoF:
It's truly an amazing device. The pictures are so clear

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just ignore those hypocrites. Their Anger cannot stop the Program

Myclubmycash:
So much hypocrisy here.
You ain't interested in a thing, you saw a headline about same thing you ain't interested in, you clicked, read, viewed the content, watched everything and perhaps enjoyed every bit of it, but then ended up castigating everything you just watched!!!!

Ain't you a hypocrite?

You don't eat dog meat, but you enjoy pepper soup made with the same dog meat you don't like!!!

Ain't you a hypocrite?
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ignore them. May they all be healed
EinsteinAyo:
Just ignore those hypocrites. Their Anger cannot stop the Program

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
These are amazing pictures well taken with an extraordinary device. TECNO is doing well.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) by 0xAaron: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
These pictures are really clear looks like they were shot professionally but it's a Camon device wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Ella Fight In Owerri After A Radio Interview / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.