Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) (107 Views)

Architects At Your Service To Help Interpret Your Dream House / Build Your Dream House With! Biztech CONSULT / 10 Powerful Tips To Help You Land Your Dream Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
See screenshots at the end

Hello Nairalanders and job seekers,

Are you tired of spending countless hours scrolling through job portals without getting the results you want? I've got some fantastic news for you! I've created an awesome Indeed bot that will cut your job search time by a whopping 500%!

If you're not familiar with Indeed, it's a website where people find jobs. Check it out at https://www.indeed.com/.

No more endless job searches! Let the Indeed Bot do the work for you, so you can focus on nailing interviews and wowing potential employers.

Picture this – every single day, you'll receive a neat and tidy Excel table. It's like a treasure map, but instead of gold, you're chasing down the latest job listings, neatly organized by their posting dates. Now you can effortlessly cherry-pick the positions you want to go after.

Curious? you can try it out for FREE. Just reply with your desired job title(e.g data analyst), location (specific like “Lagos” or general like "Nigeria" or "remote"wink and maybe your email(if you want it sent to your email) and the bot will send you a customized Excel sheet with job listings tailored just for you. Hurry, this trial is only for a few lucky folks.

If you're sold on the idea, you can subscribe to my wallet-friendly weekly service. Just N500 per week gets you tailored job postings every Monday and Friday – a steal, right? But remember, this incredible deal won't be here for long.
I wish you all success in your job hunt adventure.
Re: Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Content creator remote jobs from US. There are about 1500 result. I had to stop the bot

Re: Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
data analyst jobs from Nigeria

Re: Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
copywriting remote jobs from US

Re: Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Customer service representative jobs from Nigeria

Re: Get Your Dream Job Faster With My Exclusive Indeed Bot!(test It For Free) by EbenG(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Feel free to reply with your desired job title, location and or email.
Take advantage of this remarkable offer while it lasts!

(1) (Reply)

TOLADOL VENTURES, We Ship To Over +200 Countries And To 36 Local States / Careeredu UK Healthcare Certificate Of Sponsorship / Best CV Designer in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.