Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy (251 Views)

Abdulrazaq Extols Buhari, Commits 100 Hectares Of Land For Fg's Farm Estate / Get A Land In A Secure Farm Estate At Odeda, Ogun State / Get A Land And Farm Sesame Seed In Our Sesame Farm Estate In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by excanny: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hello, I'm in urgent need of agricultural lands in possibly a secure farm estate where I can get agricultural lands to invest in some cash crops.

If you have any or know a good link, kindly reach me on whatsapp 07030595988. Thanks
Re: I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by gratefulheart(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
What is the location you want?

excanny:
Hello, I'm in urgent need of agricultural lands in possibly a secure farm estate where I can get agricultural lands to invest in some cash crops.

If you have any or know a good link, kindly reach me on whatsapp 07030595988. Thanks
Re: I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by excanny: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
gratefulheart:
What is the location you want?

Anywhere in the South + NC and should have good security against intruders.
Re: I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by excanny: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Any farm estates available? WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by Prosperousman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Land is available in ogbomosho, Oyo state.

Major farms around there have cash crops ( cashew)
Re: I Am In Need Of Lands In A Secure Farm Estate To Buy by sedulus(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2023
contact us At Sedulus Farms Nig Limited[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] … fall victim of scammers ...we can give you a photocopy or picture of the document so you take it to verify at the town planner before buying it ...it very sure and guaranty ....we have 12 acres available with free palm seedling located at
Moniya/Iseyin Express Road just 15mins drive from the Moniya train station ,Ibadan Oyo State ....call 08120757274/08057761905/08164891409 all available on whatsapp ....
visit :www.sedulusfarms.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Ifood - Buy Food Below Market Price And Get Paid For Doing So / 100kg Of Moringa Seeds Available In Ibadan For Sale / Moringer Seed Available Also Fingerling And Juvenile Catfish Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.