Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Graphic Artist Job Opening - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Artist Job Opening (1641 Views)

Graphic Artist Job Openings / A Graphic Artist Job / Graphic Artist Job Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Artist Job Opening by Aseye(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
hi guys, i just want to throw this open because i know there are talents in here

there is a job opening for a graphic artist in a Design & Print firm, the graphic artist will be responsible for all the designs that comes out of the firm and also get to monitor the final output from the print press (color check & balance). take my word for it, its anoda level of exposure and experience, a platform to build a very well represented porfolio because of of the caliber of clients you will be exposed too.

i need not say much, pls interested and competent people should contact and convience me on the mail address below, then we can invite u in for a proper presentation and interview. feel free to ask any question. thanks
Re: Graphic Artist Job Opening by velo10: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
You did not post any contact details
Re: Graphic Artist Job Opening by Aseye(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2011
sorry about that,
u can send me mails on aseyeotubo@yahoo.com, ur CV and 3 good designs u are proud of, u can water mark as u like, all we need to see is the creativity.

tot guys in here would love d opportunity for exposure and building a good porfolio too, likewise a very decent pay to go with it, this is an all-good-in-one-package

thanks.
Re: Graphic Artist Job Opening by ugo2u(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
what is the pay like?
Re: Graphic Artist Job Opening by Aseye(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2011
guess pips in here are not too interested, tot i will throw it in for guys here, the pay is from 40k-60k depending on ur porfolio & all, and if u can bargain and convince for a 60k pay
Re: Graphic Artist Job Opening by ugo2u(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
that is much better, now people can jinger themselves to apply

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Charge For Designing A Website / Checkout A Nairalander's Logo Intro Video Animation Sample / Pls Rate Some Of My Landscape And Still Life Pencil Artworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.