Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,036 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers (434 Views)

Taxi Driver, Others Arrested For Robbing Passengers In Abeokuta / Video: Ibadan Cab Driver Robbing Passengers. Captured / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Kukutente23: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
How removal of fuel subsidy pushed me into robbing passengers- Lagos e-hailing driver

A 29-year-old Lagos State e-hailing driver and accounting graduate, Adeniran Jerimiah, was arrested for robbing a female passenger.

Jerimiah was arrested in a shop in the Ikotun area of the state while trying to purchase an item. He was recognised by one of his former victims who was in the same shop at that particular time and alerted the public. He claimed the hike in fuel price as a result of the removal of fuel subsidy pushed him into robbing.

https://punchng.com/how-removal-of-fuel-subsidy-pushed-me-into-robbing-passengers-lagos-e-hailing-driver/#brid_cp_punch-video-player
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by CodeTemplar: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
The unemployment and poverty capital that's also very corrupt removes subsidy. What else do they expect?
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Opanka44(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Times are actually very hard but robbery is not the way out. He should face the full wrath of the law

1 Like

Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by kokoA(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
He is a very useless somebody... Na only you subsidy removal touch?
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Hedonisco: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Adeniran should better concentrate on robbing his fellow agbado munchers who mindlessly supported the electoral heist of this calamity called BAT. There is no escape. He should not share his misery with innocent, non-agbado Nigerians. Na that one go vex me.

1 Like

Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by marlow1962(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Eyah , why you no blame obi na sad assuming say you blame ob, then show them your mandate standing card, them go release you sharp sharp.

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu or subsidy removal?
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by SalamRushdie: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharap no be today you start to steal
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by festacman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ask him who voted for as president first. I want to check something. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by a4cube: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
After robbing people he will buy data to come here and tell people to endure for sometime that petrol is being offloading at ejigbo terminal that petrol will be cheap soon.

@helinues

3 Likes

Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by inoki247: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Make them kill him...

Wetin make Neighboring countries come du....

We are just too desperate in this part of the world always looking for excuse to justify crime ...
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Mystic216: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Watch well
The animal voted for this urinating machine
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Ooni: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm sure he voted for the mobile oxygen in aso rock.
Re: How Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Pushed Me Into Robbing Passengers by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Kukutente23:
How removal of fuel subsidy pushed me into robbing passengers- Lagos e-hailing driver

https://punchng.com/how-removal-of-fuel-subsidy-pushed-me-into-robbing-passengers-lagos-e-hailing-driver/#brid_cp_punch-video-player

Make e show us him STATEMENTS of Account before MAY 29, 2023.
Like say e dey do good before now.

(1) (Reply)

Levy: You'll Regret Your Life On Thursday— Anambra Vigilante Threatens Residents / $32.7bn Crude Oil Sold Upfront Looted By The Past President Administration Disco / A Real Life Crazy Motorbike Police Chase... Amazing Driving Skills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.