Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop (4361 Views)

Thursday Game Night / Weekly Game Night. / Obsidian Esports And Gaming Community needs Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by PreshiBaby: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Infinix Mobile, 10N8E, and Alliance De Française hosted an exhilarating esports workshop titled "Behind the Scenes in Esports," where gamers and inquisitive minds delved into the captivating world of esports, gaining unprecedented insights into its behind-the-scenes intricacies and having an adrenaline-pumping Game Night like never before.

Participants avidly engaged in open talks about their favourite video games, individual experiences, and optimistic expectations for the esports business as the day got off to a fervent start.

Infinix eSports community manager, Eric Phillips, Infinix IMC and PR manager, Yemisi Ode, Head of marketing Alliance De France, Naador Tombari Precious, Head of Content, 10N8E, Esther Ekpe, General manager 10N8E, and Fortune Okorobie (RIO) were some of the speakers who emphasised how hard work, dedication, and a thorough understanding of the industry are required to pursue a professional career in esports.

The partnership between Infinix and renowned game publishers has significantly increased its commitment to the growing eSports scene.

The Infinix IMC and PR Manager, Yemisi Ode, discussed how important the smartphone industry leader has been to the development of esports in Nigeria.

Referring to the honorary invitation the French Embassy in Nigeria extended to be a member of the Nigerian delegation at the prestigious Paris Games Week in 2022, Yemisi said that this recognition was a result of infinix's unwavering commitment to the esports world and it's significant contributions to the development of the sector.

Exciting Gaming night: A venue for amusement and friendship participants engaged in thrilling gaming competitions using well-known games including PlayStation, Xbox, Ludo, Scrabble, and Ayo as the sun sank.
Cheers and laughter filled the game area, fostering a spirit of unity and uninhibited joy.

Questions and Answers Panel:
The Q&A Panel on Esports career insights offered insightful guidance from a broad collection of esports industry experts to participants who were keen to learn more about pursuing careers in the esports business.
The panellists discussed their various experiences, illuminating the industry's wide range of potential.

The atmosphere was electric with anticipation as the event's conclusion drew near. The fantastic giveaways that Infinix mobile Nigeria provided to the game night competition winners raised the stakes and made the event even more thrilling.

Esports future looks promising. As interest in esports grows on a global scale, Infinix has committed to continuing to embrace, nurture, elevate, and support the aspirations of those seeking to make their mark in Nigeria, the wider region, and beyond. Such initiatives are essential to creating an environment in which ardent gamers can turn their hobby into a lucrative career.
https://www.completesports.com/infinix-mobile-nigerias-commitment-to-esports-shines-bright-at-workshop-event/

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by PreshiBaby: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
More pics from the event.

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by slawomir: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Good for them

Wasting money on unnecessary activities all in the name of marketing and promoting their substandard dog shit

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Legend44(m): 4:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Nahunger(m): 4:46am On Aug 08, 2023
For midnight
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Nayturalistic: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Who even de push all these meaningless news to FP.

You won’t have lots of comments here o OP,, except na threads whey dem take de insult and abuse Tinubu their nightmare.

Anuofias them.

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by linkers: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2023
El-rufai is responsible for the killings in southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Dozie32(m): 4:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Tinibu should be jailed.
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by BigDawsNet: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmm

I'm I the only one?

Can't play Ludo
Can't play worth
Can't chess
Can't play monopoly

No playstation no game for me....
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Unperturbedpota: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2023
What is the benefit of this to the youths?

Are they giving them jobs? No!. Only nerds and stupid adults who play games will waste ther time here
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Ohislee(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Good for them

Wasting money on unnecessary activities all in the name of marketing and promoting their substandard dog shit

Produce yours and make it standard. It is not sufficient to just condemn another man's business.

4 Likes

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by Beess(m): 5:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Uvg
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by meobizy(f): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2023
With which electricity?
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by slimmax: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm

I'm I the only one?

Can't play Ludo
Can't play worth
Can't chess
Can't play monopoly

Wetin you take your childhood do, except you are still a kid

2 Likes

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by verybadmouth(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Ohislee:

Produce yours and make it standard. It is not sufficient to just condemn another man's business.
Don't mind the guy jare. He is an envious individual who is consistently unproductive, constantly spreading negativity on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm

I'm I the only one?

Can't play Ludo
Can't play Whot
Can't chess
Can't play monopoly

Comrade, hold my cup!

1 Like

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by wittywriter: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Lots of young sports fans don't know they are supposed to convert their love and passion to an income means..
Esports participation is one of the best and easiest ways to earn actively and passively.
Passively is by investment into Esports competitions and earn in foreign currency.

It's not very costly to set-up such funnels as earning means...with $300 you can be earning $30 - $40 weekly...the exciting part is that the setup can be made a Virtual based(Non-Physical).

Shoutout to fellow earners via sports(in-door /& and out-door) ...

Wittyness
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by LabourPartyNG: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2023
The guy is as daft as daft can be!

Ohislee:

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by LabourPartyNG: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2023
That's the job they are giving...

Change your mindset .. years ago, there was no job called prompt engineer...less than a year ago...we have job title called prompt engineers that are earnings $10000s monthly, etc...

Gamers now...all over the world are earning mad figures from games...

Everything is not all about office job, white collar job...

In fact, the gaming world makes more money 💰💵💰 than the movie world...

Movies are regional while 🎮 game world is global and sales are all year long even years after but for movies, the sales dry up after the initial release...

Unperturbedpota:
What is the benefit of this to the youths?

Are they giving them jobs? No!. Only nerds and stupid adults who play games will waste ther time here
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2023
slimmax:

Wetin you take your childhood do, except you are still a kid

Yea like I was born yesterday bro
Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by wman(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2023
I was expecting to see more pictures of gamers playing the games.

At least I was expecting some badass PC Games such as the ones I sell.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Re: Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop by slimmax: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Yea like I was born yesterday bro

Do I sense sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2020 Official Android Mobile Efootball Pro With English Commentary / Clean UK Used Xbox One For Sale 80k / SOLD HACKED PS4 WITH 15 GAMES & 2 ORIGINAL CONTROLLERS SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.