Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

20 Nollywood Actresses We Miss, Why The Quit And Where They Are Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Nollywood Actresses We Miss, Why The Quit And Where They Are Now (455 Views)

28 Nollywood Actresses We Missed, Why They Quit And Where They Are Now / Nollywood Actressess We Miss, Where They Are Now And Why They Quit / 20 Nollywood Actresses That Has Gone For Plastic Surgery To Look Sexy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Actresses We Miss, Why The Quit And Where They Are Now by annirichi(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
They spiced up our childhood days but suddenly disappeared from our TV screen.

See why they quit and where they are now here

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Messed With” Davido Stirs Reactions As He Steps Out Rocking N577 Mill / My Man Won't Even Let Me Pay Jack: Peggy Ovire Reacts To Comedian Kiekie's Views / Mohbad Candlelight Tribute: Davido, Zlatan & 0thers Pay Their Last Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.