Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv (433 Views)

Teaching & Admin Vacancy For OND, NCE & WAEC Holders / Why Banks Prefer OND&NCE Holders To BSC? / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by naija4(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Are you looking for a job that will pay you well and also help you learn new skills? Do you have SSCE, OND, NCE or WAEC certificate? If yes, then you might be interested in working with us. We are a firm that offers radio/TV broadcasting, educational services, trainings, and tech solutions. We have two types of jobs available for you:

- Sales and Marketing Job: You will work as a sales canvasser, marketing publicist, advertiser or manager of our different projects. You will promote our services to potential customers and clients. You will get paid between #40k to #60k per month depending on your position. You will also get #1k daily for transport and other bonuses. You will receive two days of training before you start working. You should live in Lagos or Ogun west area or be willing to relocate. We have accommodation/hostel for those who come from far places.

- Educational and Tech Job: You will work as an educational and tech instructor. You will teach people how to use radio/TV broadcasting, diction/phonics, French, social media management, graphics design, video editing, music & instruments, coding/programming/robotics and other skills. You will get paid between #30k to #50k per month depending on your skill level. You will also get daily transport allowance and other benefits. We have accommodation for those who come from outside Lagos and Ogun states. You can also learn how to become a part-time/weekend broadcaster with radio/TV stations near you.

If you are interested in any of these jobs, please call or whatsapp the numbers in the fliers. Don't miss this opportunity to earn money and learn new skills!

Re: Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by naija4(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Do you want to work with us and also further your education? We can help you get admission into any university/polytechnic in Lagos/Ogun state for part-time/full-time/weekend studies while you work with us. We have many courses available and admission is guaranteed. We will also support you in paying your school fees yearly till you graduate with BSC/HND.

Contact us now to get started
Re: Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by Fastexchange02: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
naija4:
Do you want to work with us and also further your education? We can help you get admission into any university/polytechnic in Lagos/Ogun state for part-time/full-time/weekend studies while you work with us. We have many courses available and admission is guaranteed. We will also support you in paying your school fees yearly till you graduate with BSC/HND.

Contact us now to get started
I am interested, how can I contact you, this are my number..
Re: Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by naija4(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fastexchange02:

Call/whatsapp- 09091610648,09022107306 Now to get started
Re: Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by Boskybrown(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2023
Fastexchange02:

08106323*179
Re: Job/vacancy For Ssce/ond/nce/waec Holders To Work With A Firm Into Radio/tv by Pupanchy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Can l work as a driver with your company ?

(1) (Reply)

I Got Another Job Interview / Teachers Needed Urgently / A Female Receptionist Is Currently Needed In Lekki Phase 1i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.