Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Add Music To Your Instagram Posts And Stories? A Step-by-step Guide - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Add Music To Your Instagram Posts And Stories? A Step-by-step Guide (146 Views)

Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB For 5000, Step By Step Guide / How To Add Music To Your Facebook Story / How To Copy, Download, And Add Music And Playlists From Your PC To Iphone/ipad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Music To Your Instagram Posts And Stories? A Step-by-step Guide by hickz1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Instagram is the ultimate platform for showing off your life. Ready to take your posts to the next level? Add upbeat music that matches your theme. It'll get tons of views, comments, likes, and followers. It's easy to make Instagram Stories, but if you want them to be the most entertaining, you need to put some effort into them. Instagram has awesome tools for making exciting and fun stories. Do you have any cool snaps, movies, filters, and stickers? But wait, something's missing—music. Instagram users may listen to music from both the service's internal library and from other providers like Sound Cloud and Spotify. Put up a musical soundtrack to accompany your Instagram stories. . Here's everything you need. Here, we'll outline many methods for incorporating audio into your Instagram posts and stories.
Re: How To Add Music To Your Instagram Posts And Stories? A Step-by-step Guide by WilliamRobertso: 2:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Here I share a third-party software to import your Spotify audio file to Instagram posts. Most of the time we want to upload a previously recorded video and add the background song in the later stage. The app that comes to the rescue is the AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. I use it for things like converting songs so that I can download music from Spotify free as BGM.

(1) (Reply)

Which Software Is Used In Construction Management? / Snapvade Android - The Best Video Downloader / How Do I Extract PST File Multiple Email Attachments From Outlook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.