Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Before You Say I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Say I Do (140 Views)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). / 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I Do by philus66(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Dear one, give yourself an average good life before you say "I do" to someone else for a couple of reasons.

1. Though no one is perfect, but get rid of any character/behavior you know that is not good. Do not allow your future spouse to deal with everything.

2. Make friends not enemies: it might be surprising to you to know that some persons got married to their spouse and also got married to their enemies. Do not allow your future spouse get to make enmity with someone they know nothing about. Your relationship with people will eventually affect your spouse's relationship with them.

3. Be financially okay: yes 'okay' not perfect. You don't need all the money in the world to make your spouse happy, but when there isn't enough of it, your spouse is not happy either. Money is like gas that keeps the engine running. Have a good financial life even though not perfect,it should be enough.

Till I come your way again. CIAO!!
Re: Before You Say I Do by Knetpro(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
philus66:
Dear one, give yourself an average good life before you say "I do" to someone else for a couple of reasons.

1. Though no one is perfect, but get rid of any character/behavior you know that is not good. Do not allow your future spouse to deal with everything.

2. Make friends not enemies: it might be surprising to you to know that some persons got married to their spouse and also got married to their enemies. Do not allow your future spouse get to make enmity with someone they know nothing about. Your relationship with people will eventually affect your spouse's relationship with them.

3. Be financially okay: yes 'okay' not perfect. You don't need all the money in the world to make your spouse happy, but when there isn't enough of it, your spouse is not happy either. Money is like gas that keeps the engine running. Have a good financial life even though not perfect,it should be enough.

Till I come your way again. CIAO!!

Wisely said.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Growing With Your Child / Royal Q A Family Business You Earn In Dollars From Home Home / HERBS For FIBROIDS Shrinkage And Excretion... Good News For Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.