Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead (78798 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Abelino:
Ignorance is bliss. I lack knowledge of the teaching of Christ Jesus so lemme shut da Bleep up.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by taiwog700: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:
Too Bad his God couldn't save him.

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from. He did rather watch people masturbate.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?
may God have mercy on you just know this it is not your right to come as human you should have come as one of tree's or animal but God knows why he created you as human ,I implore you to change your mindset about God HE is your creator
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2023
dreu2fine:

This is foundational or course in d family

We hear you Senior Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by biafranrealson: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2023
They preached healing and miracles but ran to a foreign hospital for treatment.
They keep deceiving the gullible and sheep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by biafranrealson: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2023
taiwog700:
may God have mercy on you just know this it is not your right to come as human you should have come as one of tree's or animal but God knows why he created you as human ,I implore you to change your mindset about God HE is your creator
No God created him.
His mother and father had sex and her mother got pregnant, so he was born .
You dont expect the mother to born mango tree or goat.
Get sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Tvegas:
Waoooh Pst Taiwo is gone...... listening to your Barrytone voice on your radio program "Wisdom For Living" in the late 90's was so refreshing. What of the awesome times at "Discovery For Men".

I never fully got over Pst Bimbos Loss and now this.Losing so many loved ones must have taken its toll on you. Teach us to number our days oh Lord that we may apply our heart to Wisdom. Oh God, comfort Tolu,Jimi,Tobi and the church he left behind. RIP Pastor of Pastors,A Humble man of God Pst Taiwo Odukoya.

Bimbo was diamond in flesh. I wonder how I myself could have coped if I lost someone like her.

Truly, he never fully recovered from bimbo's death. So sad his second wife died untimely as well.

Was he under the curse of prematurely death??

We can't say, but it's so painful to lose 3 jewels in ministry in the space of 2 decades cry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Rest in Pain and dwell in Hell fire for your disbelief.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Michael547(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2023
sweetrace:

When you die, your body will become dust. But what happens to the part of you that thinks, loves and basically shows emotions? Will that turn to dust too? You do not have all the answers.
You can read the Bible book of ecclesiastes 9:5, 6 to find answers to the questions you raised up there. I'm open to discussion on the answers you find. You can contact me on whatsapp on 08167469103
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2023
But these pastors say that death is a punishment from their god,so that all christians are going to be punished
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by stankezzy: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Creamypie:
My question is with all the "prosperity" and "Miracle" teaching, that they deceive people with, what is the ultimate price for worshipping God. Its not the above listed. So what is it? What did Jesus teach as reward for true worshippers that these men replaced with miracle/breakthrough/prosperity? I know 100% he's now totally dust and not in heaven..... The "heaven " they deceived people with.he even died in foreign hospital. Y go to hospital to seek medical care? When heavenly bliss is all yours
don't talk foolishly,
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Fifthaout: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:
Too Bad his God couldn't save him.

I'm sure he died in a US Hospital instead of Jesus to heal him from whatever illnesses he was suffering from. He did rather watch people masturbate.

Religion is only mean to brainwash and control people, many christians don't want to be christians out of their own free will they are just afraid of hell fire.

A God that threaten to burn you for eternity if you don't do his bidding is that a God or a Devil?

You better start going close to live fire to know how it will feel like when you eventually get to your final abode cheesy
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by PureFace1(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Fifthaout:

You better start going close to live fire to know how it will feel like when you eventually get to your final abode cheesy

Typical brainwashed sheep

i wonder how many of you would even be christians if your fake god didn't threaten to burn you for eternity if you disobey him?

It is just like me coming to your house and threatening to punish you forever if you don't do what i want, it is good when your fake god do it but i will be a criminal and a Devil if i do it to you.

Your god is a Devil and he doesn't exist, It is just human invention to control brain dead sheeps like you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by SaLongs1(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2023
victorazy:

Thank God you know am gullible, so don't waste your time. grin
Waste my time on a lost cause? That's not how I grove mate.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by selab: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2023
May his soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Zodiac61(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Yankee101:
Hell was not created for humans

To the contrary God is in love with you, He knows your name

Iโ€™m sure you want to help the hungry, the sick, the thirsty, the poor and the imprisoned right?

Matthew 25:41,44,45
43 Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, โ€˜Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Who was it created for then?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Fifthaout: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:

Typical brainwashed sheep

how wonder how many of you would even be christians if your fake god didn't threaten to burn you for eternity if you disobey him?

It is just like me coming to your house and threatening to punish you forever if you don't do what i want, it is good when your fake god do it but i will be a criminal and a Devil if i do it to you.

Your god is a Devil and he doesn't exist, It is just human invention to control brain dead sheeps like you.

How did you come about Did you create yourself

Does the pot dictate to the potter how it should be formed and used
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by Yankee101: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
It was prepared for the devil and his angels.

Zodiac61:

Who was it created for then?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by marvrick: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2023
YMay his soul rest in peace. I remember when he lost his first wife. It was a shock. Fountain of life church is located at Ilupeju industrial estate, a huge edifice. The church was a haven for the youths especially those into relationships.

Only one thing is needful in this life, especially since the year 2000. Trust in God and contentment. Any other thing is a baggage.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by KingMiles007: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
THIS IS TOO MUCH!! See What Peter Obi Said About Late Taiwo Odukoya, That Got People Talking

The sad news of the death of the founding pastor of Fountain of Life Church, Taiwo Odukoya, is still trending online, as many people have been reacting to it. Many people have been sending their condolence messages. One of the politicians who paid a tribute to the late Odukoya is Peter Obi. He took to his official twitter account to say certain things about him.

He wrote " I am saddened by the death of Pastor Daniel Taiwo Odukoya, the Founding Pastor of The Fountain of Life Church. He was a man who not only preached the gospel of God but also impacted greatly on society through his humanitarian projects ..."

Nigerians have equally been reacting to this sad development and so, many of them took to the comment section to pray for the deceased.

See How they reacted to Peter Obi's Post here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead by gameova(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
RIP cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.