Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? (21534 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2023
This is a billion dollars question in my mind. It is now a norm for single ladies to compete with a married woman for her husband. They know the man is married with or without kids but our single ladies see it as a normal thing and the society has also ignorantly or unconsciously accepted it as a norm.

This makes me think again that a man doesn't instigate cheating on his wife, he is only tempted by another lady who is greedy jealous and envious about her fellow woman that is married to a man. Yes, men don't have the intention to cheat, we are only enticed by the greedy single ladies whose intention is to frustrate their fellow ladies and to fulfil their greedy needs.

Single men rarely mess with a married woman because when the society finds out, it will bring a heavy backlash on the married woman, the society won't stop reminding her that she cheated on her husband with a single guy but the society normalized a single lady for sleeping with a married man.

Many guys are still single because the single ladies are busy devicing how to get a married man on her bed to fulfil her greed. Many of we single guys are stranded because we can't approach married women as we respect the sanctity and vow of their marriage

My question is; Why do single ladies love to sleep with married men?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2023
as much as these married men are to solely be blamed for this shiiit, you have to understand the hypocrisy of the animal they are dealing with. these side chics are indirectly hoping for the below (and thats why so many men can entice these lost souls):

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2023
My Name na Denrele David.................... Career people, business people and good people of Nairaland, Nigerians home & Abroad should put me in mind

MrBrownJay1:
as much as these married men are to solely be blamed for this shiiit, you have to understand the hypocrisy of the animal they are dealing with. these side chics are indirectly hoping for the below (and thats why so many men can entice these lost souls):

I don't think I can blame married men wholely...

A single lady should know that it is wrong for her to date a married man. Does it mean she doesn't even care if her own husband does the same to her?

If a lady says no to a man, he won't force her. But this ladies are very greedy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 5:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Ladies.. Saying No to a married man won't kill you

Leave married men alone!!!!!!

Don't be greedy, don't be a home wrecker. Learn to work and stop leeching on married men hence, destroying the lives of their kids. Stop distracting us with your nude on social media and on the street...

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:
A single lady married man should know that it is wrong for her him to date a married man cheat on his wife. Does it mean she he doesn't even care if her his own husband wife does the same ?

FIXED

so married men who go after single women are not greedy abi? they are both part of the problem, but sadly, these single women didnt have vows with anyone thus i cant blame a single woman for accepting to date a married man MORE THAN i would fully blame a married man cheating on his wife with these lost women. majority of these single women are there because of the handouts, the gifts, the knowledge that this man will only come to see her once or twice a week etc (without taking on the marital duties such as cooking/cleaning etc for that man), while this man is willing to throw his whole MARRIAGE/FAMILY under the bus, just because of some toto.

28 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

A single lady should know that it is wrong for her to date a married man. Does it mean she doesn't even care if her own husband does the same to her?

LOl

You didn't blame married men but single ladies. I hope you're normal sha?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Zupay: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

In such situation, a single lady is committing fornication while the married man is committing adultery.

The answer is, some married men feel comfortable dating single ladies.

If the married man, who is the physical and spiritual head of his family refuses to acknowledge the wrongness in having sexual relationships outside his marriage, going after single ladies who wants a cut from what he has, why then do you place the greediness solely on the single ladies?

When married men stick to their families, single ladies would redirect attention.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
LOl

You don't blame married men but single ladies. I hope you're normal sha?

He said and I quote 'I don't think I can blame married men wholely'

You should have read his comment critically before going low.

The synopsis of his comment is that he can't put the blame on one party(men) only because to him the other party(women) has a role to play in this quagmire.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Candidlady: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Why are married men so comfortable dating single ladies undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Gamesmart: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Blame society that wants to force Western man-made un-naturality on people. Not men.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Gamesmart: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:

Married men are more likely to be the more eligible set of men than single men.

The upper echelon of eligible men should be entitled to more than one woman, if they want.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:

Because you ladies never stop hunting for married men

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

@ The bolded, if you see the bombastic side eye I gave you over that comment ehn! If I could virtually box your ears too I would gladly do so.

That part of your post is so inaccurate I am wondering if you deliberately meant to spark a conversation with it or provoke some people with it. Have you forgotten that men are polygamous in nature and cannot eat one soup for life? Those are your slogans and national anthem o!

Sue.n posted a thread a while back of Naija married men cheating with reckless abandon. I want to believe you saw that thread ooo. The story was written by a single Naija guy who witnessed first hand how his married friends wantonly cheat. It wasn't a case of being enticed, tempted or jazzed either.

How you can confidently write the text in bold beats my imagination. Men don't have the intention to cheat kwa? Denrele please!!! The million dollar question is - why do married men think it's their birth right to sleep with other women while married?

Can single ladies say NO to married men in respect for the fellow women dt men have as their wives?

Can women do women a favour?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2023

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

A married man who was once hot on my case categorically told me not to expect 100% faithfulness from my husband. He said if I got married thinking or expecting my spouse to never cheat, I am only deluding myself and will be in for a rude shock and awakening. undecided

I have seen nairaland male users repeat what that guy said to me many years ago. There's one user in particular who carries the anthem on his head like die, even going as far as using scripture to justify his immoral claims that adultery on the part of a man is not a sin.

A married man who took vows before God and men should know better than anyone that it is wrong to step out on those vows. But has it stopped them from stepping out?

Are you insinuating that all married men cheats on their wives?

Because it seem you have retired to that Fate that hour husband won't be faithful to you because of what some nuisance say on nairaland and what some men does
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by 1Sharon(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

Are you insinuating that all married men cheats on their wives?

Because it seem you have retired to that Fate that hour husband won't be faithful to you because of what some nuisance say on nairaland and what some men does

I'd say 70% of nigerian men are knee deep into adultery. The news of Davido, Banky and Yul's infidelity didn't surprise me. I didn't condemn them for cheating.

My own be say, they should stop claiming polygamy after they're caught cheating. Polygamy isn't done behind your wife's back.

Marrying a beautiful woman or even more than one woman won't change anything.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by finallybusy: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
We'll find out the answer when this is asked the ten thousandth time.
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

Denrele stay on course. This is not about me or what I believe.

Were you insinuating that men who cheat only do so because of greedy single women, who seduce, chase and in some cases jazz them into cheating?

As in, the men have no choice, say or power in the matter? Then what happened to their very logical nature na? Or does the gbola take over their logic? grin

Men cheat because single ladies refuse to work but want to enjoy good life and they see married men as the only way to do that..
There is a limit a man can take with the seductive way these ladies do nowadays..

Men are not wood.. Ladies should caution themselves and engage themselves in a trade.

For example, how many men have u seen doing prostitution in a hotel? It's only women scattered all over the corners of the earth sleeping with married men, single one and so..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
1Sharon:

I'd say 70% of nigerian men are knee deep into adultery. The news of Davido, Banky and Yul's infidelity didn't surprise me. I didn't condemn them for cheating.

My own be say, they should stop claiming polygamy after they're caught cheating. Polygamy isn't done behind your wife's back.

Marrying a beautiful woman or even more than one woman won't change anything.

Men cheat because single ladies are jealous of married ones.. Hence, they want to take their husband and some succeed
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by 1Sharon(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

Men cheat because single ladies are jealous of married ones.. Hence, they want to take their husband and some succeed

You guys need to make your mind up.

Do you cheat because a woman seduced you or because your wife isn't attractive anymore or because you're polygamous in nature?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys need to make your mind up.

Do you cheat because a woman seduced you or because your wife isn't attractive anymore or because you're polygamous in nature?

A man doesn't cheat bcox his wife isn't attractive.. He cheats bcox the ladies out there pressure him too much to cheat
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Veecruz: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Sex induction (seduction) is a very wicked thing to do to a man. It is the case of putting a plate of rice and stew outside and expecting chickens not to eat it.

Remove the temptation of sex induction and a good portion of men will be faithful as shown in the past when women were in their proper places and not enticing men. It was in those days that men.were solely guilty. But today, it is actually the women who are guilty as the op has rightly observed.

Today, girls and women are the ones drawing a married man to have sex with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by tosinhtml: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:
This is a billion dollars question in my mind. It is now a norm for single ladies to compete with a married woman for her husband. They know the man is married with or without kids but our single ladies see it as a normal thing and the society has also ignorantly or unconsciously accepted it as a norm.

It's not a billion dollar question, the answer is finance. Money is required for upkeeps & lifestyle, married people have more of it to offer. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by DenreleDave(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

🤣🤣🤣. Denrele what brand of weed are you high on? I see that you are determined to be a troll on this issue.

Men are not wood is it women that are wood? Does anyone hold a gun to their heads forcing them to cheat? Why is it so hard for you guys to take responsibility for your choices and actions?

You are forever making excuses and blaming your lack of control/self discipline on women and other factors. Una no dey taya?

Women don't have urge or erection like a man.. They can easily keep themselves than men can..

So women should do so please

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Klass99(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Veecruz: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Klass99:

🤣🤣🤣. Denrele what brand of weed are you high on? I see that you are determined to be a troll on this issue.

Men are not wood is it women that are wood? Does anyone hold a gun to their heads forcing them to cheat? Why is it so hard for you guys to take responsibility for your choices and actions?

You are forever making excuses and blaming your lack of control/self discipline on women and other factors. Una no dey taya?

If women stop bombarding men with the thoughts of sex then the man can breathe. You definitely know the amount of attacks and bombardment a man is subjected to everyday from when he wakes up.

Tvs and radios and movies will do their own while still trying to purge that one out then the real one starts, and from women who have never done it before eg neighbour, neighbou's wife, friend, friends wife. Then in the streets, strange women firing one with sex, almost per every.5 or 10 people, every hour everyday.

The assault is too much.

However, if married men knew sex was death then they should know that it is a fight life and it is not a fight that can be won by gragra.and all that people say, We need God to be in it.

Unfortunately people do not want God so they must fall

And especially you virgin men and those men who have been washed by the Blood of Christ, you have the fatest cow that all women want to eat, so expect the greatest hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by Veecruz: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

Women don't have urge or erection like a man.. They can easily keep themselves than men can..

So women should do so please

It is not an urge thing but since you people don't believe God and His bible you would never find it,
Re: Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? by 1Sharon(f): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

A man doesn't cheat bcox his wife isn't attractive.. He cheats bcox the ladies out there pressure him too much to cheat

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Megachem MD, Sam Ubachukwu, Buries His Mother In Style In Ichi, Anambra / I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.