Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira (19835 Views)

ABCON To CBN: Reduce FX Rate So Our Members Can Bid For More Dollars / EFCC Raids Abuja Bureaux De Change Offices / Bureaux De Change Join CBN’s Battle Against Illegal FOREX Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by dennisworld1(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
The only permanent way to save Naira is to drastically cut down importation...! Increase production and self-sufficiency, as well as start exporting commodities.

All these selfish approaches and counsels from forex traders mean nothing in the long term... The Naira will keep depending on foreign currencies for all major transactions and business deals, with IMPORTATION being the number one culprit.

Nigerians have to start shunning foreign-made products and actually consume more of Naija-made... DSTV, MTN, etc, will have to suffer.
ban d black market.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2023
dennisworld1:
ban d black market.

You're right... That would also help, but not without its attendant difficulties on the average citizens.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by Abifarin16: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Watin consign binance? Binance is a crypto exchange platform. If they have dollar listed as one of the fiat currency to allow trading CRYPTO on their platform how is that your business? You might have to ban every crypto exchange then.
The world has gone beyond having brick and mortar offices everywhere. You just want to monopolize the market, because FG and CBN have mandated a the market forces should determine exchange rate and cut you out of the loop. You just want to suffer common man.

1 Like

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by occfx: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So everyone can go to them for dollar until demand pushes price to N2000/$ right. Useless people.
It is like rice farmers coming out to tell FG to ban corn so demand for rice and its price can remain high.

Don't mind the Fulani janjaweedds and Fulani Caliphates looking for cheap money. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by bigtt76(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2023
This one doesn't know what he's talking about. Government no longer sell to BDC, the people are not getting forex from their banks and yet you want the only route through which the people can access forex to be blocked? One would've expected them to advocate for it to be embraced to reduce the strain on the local forex market. Werey

ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/abcon-bureaux-de-change-tell-fg-to-ban-binance-to-save-naira/

1 Like

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by Elliotwaveforec: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2023
I created a thread about this months ago, the FG has refused to do the needful. Binance and other crypto exchanges now determine our exchange rate.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by omoluka: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2023
They have a point, the rate i am seeing on binance is rediculously high! Not even aboki rate is this high!! 907.... 908.....909 to a dollar like wtf embarassed
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by Ikpunnegi01: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Investors are not coming. Nigerians don’t have confidence in the market and we have to look for external finances that are coming in as a quick fix. You want investors to come when you guys are busy killing the ones around with stup*d policies.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by bigiyaro(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So everyone can go to them for dollar until demand pushes price to N2000/$ right. Useless people.
It is like rice farmers coming out to tell FG to ban corn so demand for rice and its price can remain high.
my guy, those people no dey understand all these kind of technical stuffs. Instead of sitting up and upping thier game, na BINANCE Dem dey look.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by TonySpike: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Exchange rate cannot be fixed at a daily rate. It should be a real-time value based on the intentional buying and selling of commodities on the foreign market. A static FOREX rate by the BDCs is a scam to make cut-throat profits and this is where Binance is far better.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by telleyway: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2023
ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/abcon-bureaux-de-change-tell-fg-to-ban-binance-to-save-naira/

With the unification of forex market, bureaux-de-change are out of market for good. Even if they kill binance which is nearly impossible, nothing will make there business boom again with their outdated mode of transactions.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by tknyskny(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
He be like say ABCON dey mad abi
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Thieves
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by crismark(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
okooloyun1:
They want the government to ban the platform that some Nigerians dey use to survive. Bureaux de change are the ones that the government should ban.
Govt have suspended them since last two years na. So what are you saying?
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by crismark(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Fix the economy

$1 Is almost 900
It's 915 now

1 Like

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by crismark(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
dennisworld1:
ban d black market.
What is black market if i may ask?
How will you ban them?

Black market is an abstract something.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by crismark(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
omoluka:
They have a point, the rate i am seeing on binance is rediculously high! Not even aboki rate is this high!! 907.... 908.....909 to a dollar like wtf embarassed
This is what people dont know.

Binance sell usd at a ridiculous high rate.

It's almost 930 on their site
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by BannedUser: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2023
omoluka:

Regular and digital Banks exchange rates are still higher. Binance is the one playing catch up right now.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by steeltrust: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Instead of these fools to digitize their operations, they want to ban Binance.
Brain-dead fools.

Imagine BDCs not having an app to change funds even if it is payment after confirmation. Are they not ashamed?

As big as Sulah BDC is, they don't have an app to trade currencies, meanwhile small boys like Kuda and Co are doing well with their online banking apps.
Omo I don think the thing well well
How can the BDC not have apps where you can change dollar to naira as a p2p like we have In Binance and co

I wish I had the money I for don start am since
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by BannedUser: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2023
crismark:

This is what people dont know.

Binance sell usd at a ridiculous high rate.

It's almost 930 on their site

This is not true. Binance rate is still cheaper than many bank rates right now.

Wema Bank is around 950 while Binance is 910.

2 Likes

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by dfrost: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Fix the economy

$1 Is almost 900

905 chief 🥴🤣🤕

1 Like

Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by dfrost: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
crismark:

It's 915 now

I came late 🤣🤦🏻
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by FireUpNow(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Mumu people
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by crismark(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
BannedUser:

This is not true. Binance rate is still cheaper than many bank rates right now.

Wema Bank is around 950 while Binance is 910.
Bank rate started going up when the useless CBN decided to remove hand in forex transaction. Aside that Binance, kuda, pillow etc are all criminals
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by MartinsD12(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
ogododo:

See what useless abcon bureaux is saying ban biance because people trade with them does it make sense , why don't we ban bureaux de change for exchanging dollar to naira , what nonsense are these people saying, I go suffer make my money, you want to decide for me how I should invest my money what nonsense, cryptocurrency helps FG can't ban it , let them try it , useless abcon.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by dennisworld1(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
crismark:

What is black market if i may ask?
How will you ban them?

Black market is an abstract something.
make it illegal like those selling hard drugs. Let the general public be aware. Only banks should be mandated to sell or buy the dollars.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by ejieddy: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2023
It may be a hard decision but I agree with him. On Binance, 1 dollar is 900. Even rising.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by nedekid: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Codes151:
Binance that helped me then I need dollars that you people where hoarding.

It's a lie.

You want Nigerians to depend on you idiots.

This binance, how does it work? Eg, How did it help you get dollars? What happens if you change your money to crypto and binance suddenly closes shop, how do you get your money back.
Finally, at what rate do you get the dollar in this crypto binance.
Pardon my asking. I know absolutely nothing about this.
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by omoluka: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
BannedUser:

Regular and digital Banks exchange rates are still higher. Binance is the one playing catch up right now.
Which other digital platform rate is as high as binance p2p? The authorities need to clamp down on binance 💯
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by TalkingBird: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2023
A people so hypnotized and they refused to learn.

Not surprised though
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by melexchi(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2023
How can u ban Binance 🤣🤣🤣 when Nigerian banned crypto what happened? Binance is a p2p platform how can u track that
Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by modernWays: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:

This shows how some Nigerians are hopelessly selfish and evil. Imaging an organisation that could not improve or digitalise their operation in 2023 are telling FG to ban Binance for their unfortunate backward selfishness.

@seun Osewa and other top moderators, please stop pushing this kind of selfish news to front page if you love or have interest of majority of Nigerian 's youths at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Plunges At Interbank Market / Folorunsho Alakija, Missing From Forbes List Of 21 Richest Nigerians / Naira May Fall To ₦700 Per Dollar Over Oil Theft, Low Export – NACCIMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.