Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? (329 Views)

Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
the illuminati is also 4 bars

the church of jezus is also 4 rhymes

the sanctuary of mohammed is also 4 lyrics

however ,i was born into a bible quoting home and found myself attributing certain things to the bible's content later(u can say it appeared correct to me)

these days ,i find it questionable to attribute if just becuz itz the bible but i still see billions including certain theists and atheists CLAIMING to know how the bible's content should be considered....while i dont except not as a reason to do anything at all just like all other books that talk about worship or/and God.

Neva means i should neva have any business with them as HUMANS.

well,the spiritual does not have a definition that answers the questions of why ,where,when,etc as regards the economy of nigeria at least.....if u say heaven is the prize ,that is just another part of performance.

i mean saying such things is also 4 rapping....i didn't say u are rapping, i mean those lines can be used 4 rapping too.

4urk tha studio anyways,4urk tha music industry as well!
4urk tha billboards!
4urk hollywood!....thatz how i feel now.
4urk all the music labels and streaming platforms in existence....thatz how i understand what is doing me as Hell.

angry

who tha 4urk be tha church of satan,show up angry angry

I ONCE HAD TO SLEEP IN A MOSQUE ,ALSO IN PENTECOSTAL
CHURCHES ,CAMPING ASIDE

but that should not stop u guys 4rm showing up and neva 4
worse

whatz up

the church of satan.

4urk tha media, let them burn!

dm 08184275086 whatsapp

spitz

damn

whatever

angry
Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by Wodu89: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Canada is asking artisans to apply and come over. Go and learn skills. Dedicate a year to it. You can learn up to four skills in a single calender year. Thank me after you blow. Cya

1 Like

Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by illicit(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2023
shocked
Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Canada is asking artisans to apply and come over. Go and learn skills. Dedicate a year to it. You can learn up to four skills in a single calender year. Thank me after you blow. Cya

is canada without a branch of the c.o.s undecided
Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by Exmilitant(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
This guy sounds like a certain idiot i have had a run in with on this forum.

Let me help you, there are three main groups operating with the name Satan: Church of Satan. The Satanic Temple and Satan followers.
unfortunately, these groups are not even as spiritual as you may want to believe.
they are mere liberal groups fighting for the rights of women, blacks, animals and gays.
Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Exmilitant:
This guy sounds like a certain idiot i have had a run in with on this forum.

Let me help you, there are three main groups operating with the name Satan: Church of Satan. The Satanic Temple and Satan followers.
unfortunately, these groups are not even as spiritual as you may want to believe.
they are mere liberal groups fighting for the rights of women, blacks, animals and gays.

may it scatter ur future

tha shit, 4urk my spit ,enter ur game ,shout arrrrr , i hereby condemn satanists 4 not responding as i need.

a waste of data indeed
Re: How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? by Exmilitant(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

may it scatter ur future

tha shit, 4urk my spit ,enter ur game ,shout arrrrr , i hereby condemn satanists 4 not responding as i need. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a waste of data indeed

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Shekels Of Silver. / Jesus And Black Magic! / Our Gifts For His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.