Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59433 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
HeadNigga:
You are telling me, a mechanic, your medical condition. Well, na gist we dey gist. When you are ready go to the hospital

Hilarious. But you might have had the same experience before now. grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Tell that to the highly connected and money bag simps who won't even listen to your side of the story. If your lawyer is not Femi Falana, nigga forget it. Emefiele is still in DSS dungeon and you know how many times the court had set him free. Just like I said earlier, if your case involve Nigerian soldiers that don't have sense, that your lawyer won't even know you're missing until you show up like a resurrected ragtag mad man to tell your story. Nigga, I'm not saying beg the vaginarian but free her and cease the fight now.

i won't assume you are the "the man" she is bragging about, lets just say you are that good samaritan trying to save me from almighty poco smiley

Emiefele, Dss , Nigeria army on top NL bants, o ga oo ! are you really looking out for me smiley
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by fof1: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

You are an irresponsible Man who can not tame his Urge...very Sad bcoz ur Wife is Pregnant...Pls go to the Hospital...this Platform is not a Dispensary or Clinic...Get an Professional to handle you Pls.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by koolaid87: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
You be were

Married Man wey dey have unprotected sex

Na God go punish you for putting your wife and her unborn child at risk

Oloshi, akoshi be'ro
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Chochocho. Is there anything you haven't experienced?? Maybe your woman hating finally pushed you into beating someone's wife. Tuehh!
Hehehe. Only simps beat you vaginarians, I have many ways of keeping you people in check. You may think I'm hyping you or fighting your case but far from it. I'm just advising the gentleman to stop behaving and exchanging words with you like a vaginarian so free me please. I don't have the time and energy to fight you people here again. Thank you and God bless you.

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by fof1: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

You are an irresponsible Man who can not tame his Urge...very Sad bcoz ur Wife is Pregnant...Pls go to the Hospital...this Platform is not a Dispensary or Clinic...Get an Professional to handle you Pls. Do not
Endanger ur INNOCENT Wife and Child,Pls
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Nonexisting1: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
kayperry:

i won't assume you are the "the man" she is bragging about, lets just say you are that good samaritan trying to save me from almighty poco smiley

Emiefele, Dss , Nigeria army on top NL bants, o ga oo ! are you really looking out for me smiley
Guy, I've done my part. If you are smart, you'll read the meaning of that "okay babe" in her screenshot. That's a famous response by simps and we all know that once they sniff pussies, they carry out instructions given to them by vaginarians. I just hope the screenshot is fake because if it's not, well, goodluck.

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by integrity16(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
why "Outbreaks" full your post like this??
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by chiboycue: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Go to Zenith lab and do a thorough test so that you can know the cause of your infection as well as the drugs are ++ sensitive to the infection. Then stop cheating on your wife so that you don't infect her as well.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by dealhunter(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
75% of 9ja girls/Ladies carry infection!, house wives not exempted!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Oceanjagaban: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shweeei!!!you don carry
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ejyksneh(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
The truth still remains no matter how the gender that releases blood through their spaces every month feels about men being polygamous in nature, it doesn't change anything....it remains forever
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Chukwunonso1: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

It was a woman that gave it to him, isn't it?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kayperry: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Guy, I've done my part. If you are smart, you'll read the meaning of that "okay babe" in her screenshot. That's a famous response by simps and we all know that once they sniff pussies, they carry out instructions given to them by vaginarians. I just hope the screenshot is fake because if it's not, well, goodluck.

Are you saying all your Life, you've never recieve a text "Okay babe" before

You need goodluck with women more than i do ! you want poco attention you can have it free me
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compar

Could this be Herpes?

The innocent woman you married cry

Having unprotected sex with anything with hole as if they have extra life somewhere or one special immunity.
Here is not hospital o, you know where to go if you are serious with your health
Please don't have any sex with that woman till you sort yourself and get treated especially for the sake of the fetus
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Mosco100(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just repent from fornication and adultery: and my God will heal you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Omanambala(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rokiat:
Did I hear married and a pregnant wife?

May God punish that your dirty diccck.

Wicked human.

Cc.Rokiatu

Madam, you never marry abi wetin ? You have been here for over 15 years. You still dey shake that your big nyansh abi.....lol.

Madam feminist, you still look good shaaa
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Omanambala(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ishilove:

Please, no one wants to see scabbed, boil infested preeks

Cc.Ishilove

Madam Igbo hater! How are your grandchildren naaa

You are still vile grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by winner37(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Firstly , stay clear from your wife till you get treated .
See a doctor!!
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ahnie: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
His red preek go rest for sometime,na the occasional visitors I de pity.

Simply put....man is a puss in pus right now

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Timblaze(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are doing well,
Pictures or I don't believe u
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Chidolalar: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Larry1960:

Make una try dey use condom HIV is real. I see am Koro Koro for my eyes today
I ran an HIV test with a girl today with the oral test kit and it came out positive

Girls are likely to easily contact HIV than boys bcuz of their open genitals
Most HIV carriers are majority girls or women bcuz their vagina is far more open compared to boys that their penis hole is very tiny thereby making d HIV virus difficult to pass through.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by tete7000(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2023
lumens:
shocked

A very big congratulations on your ordeal.
Your penis is going to die gradually, this is a spiritual attack.
You were moaning loudly while banging the girl, little did you know that you were actually banging a serpent.

The serpent opened her venomous mouth and you foolishly inserted your penis through the mouth of the serpent.
The serpent has infected you with her venom.

Good God.

Wetin concern God with his ordeal? Let assume it is even spiritual attack, was it God that inflicted him or his sin? God does not desire the death of any sinner, he wishes that we all come to repentance and enjoy abundant life, that is only one wish. Devil and sin cause havoc to man.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Blackpowers101: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2023
AdiNike:

Could this be Herpes?

Sometimes when you mention herbal remedies for cases like this people will begin to think you are just after the money and nothing more. I will cure that thing in a week. We have handled worse cases here on this forum. If you care call or whatsapp me here 09034568201, this is Bahamono herbal home in cross river state.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ilekokonit: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Did you really have to post pictures of your private parts to make your point

Nobody is judging you but there are kids on Nairaland who come here to learn and should NOT be exposed to naked Instruments.

Posting the pictures of your private parts on a public website viewed across the whole world is wrong on all levels and it speaks a lot about restraint and consideration for others or the total lack of both.

No be only you dey on this forum now. Haba ?
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Ilekokonit: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Larry1960:

Make una try dey use condom HIV is real. I see am Koro Koro for my eyes today
I ran an HIV test with a girl today with the oral test kit and it came out positive

E be like say na to practice abstinence sure pass for single guys these days o as you just don't know where that partner has been or what they are infected with especially as many diseases no dey show for face and some have long incubation periods and things like gonorrhea have no symptoms in women.

Na time to zip up be this o.
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by EndRape2(f): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Please do not touch your wife and baby , it will be dangerious to infect that wife, because of the baby.

author=AdiNike post=124988430]PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

Could this be Herpes?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.[/quote]
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Sportstrader24: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2023
The complete cure of Genital wart has been discovered. Infact this US based Nigerian doctor treat genital warts within two weeks and I work in his Nigerian hospital. You can visit www.genitalwartcure.com or chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pikechukwu6(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't believe you until you show the picture as you said... I want to check something cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.