Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? (1200 Views)

Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To Girl In Abraka / Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Imredeemed(f): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Doctors in the house, we are willing to learn
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Exmilitant(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's a spiritual thing for those who know. wink
Nothing beats connection with earth!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by talented321: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Many of them have spiritual powers
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Franzinni: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's the best ... I always walk barefoot at home Sha...
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by illicit(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Insane people do it

Kanye too
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Imredeemed(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Exmilitant:
It's a spiritual thing for those who know. wink
Nothing beats connection with earth!!!!!!
tell me more please
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Imredeemed(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Franzinni:
It's the best ... I always walk barefoot at home Sha...
the best?
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Imredeemed(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:
Many of them have spiritual powers
throw more light please
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Franzinni: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Imredeemed:
the best?
the very best of the best ... If it wasn't God would have made humans with hooves
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
A Google search would honestly help. Nairaland is not a source for useful information.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by talented321: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am not talking about those who are doing it for fun''
There are people who always like to walk barefooted especially some matured men and women'' but women do it most, many of them have some other powers''
Imredeemed:
throw more light please
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Exmilitant(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Imredeemed:
tell me more please
In my coven, we call it grounding. It means connecting with mother Earth, listening to her and talking to her.
personally, i do walk barefooted in and around my premises. occassionally, i run errands barefooted. I walk across the road to buy a few stuff with people gawking at me.
Has a strong healing powers i wouldn't divulge here.
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by kabillionaire(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's for grounding!
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Imredeemed(f): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Exmilitant:
In my coven, we call it grounding. It means connecting with mother Earth, listening to her and talking to her.
personally, i do walk barefooted in and around my premises. occassionally, i run errands barefooted. I walk across the road to buy a few stuff with people gawking at me.
in your coven?
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Wodu89: 3:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Exmilitant:

You're not an ordinary person definitely. You have scared and deep knowledge. Ofcourse you know it's against the code to speak further.on the issue from where you stopped. You were almost going to spill
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Exmilitant(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wodu89:

You're not an ordinary person definitely. You have scared and deep knowledge. Ofcourse you know it's against the code to speak further.on the issue from where you stopped. You were almost going to spill
grin grin. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Hecate did.
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Btruth: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Imredeemed:
in your coven?
I wonder ooo 🤔
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by Lama70(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Mystics and enlightened beings are of the opinion that it has some level of advantage. A certain Kenyan medical doctor moves around without any footwear for medical benefits according him.
Re: Benefits Of Walking Barefooted? by kabillionaire(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's for grounding

(1) (Reply)

Duped By 419ers At Oshodi…20 Yr-old Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Jailed For Killing 3 Girls And Drinking Their Blood Escapes From Prison / OMG! Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.