Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay (28102 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / Adekunle And Venita Rip Pere Apart As Drama Roleplay Turns More Dramatic / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESC-wgtIPuc

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Uriel broke down in tears during her diary session on Wednesday, as she lamented the injustices being meted to her by her fellow housemates.

She bemoaned that some housemates are being given the “superstar” treatment.

She particularly mentioned that Venita always gives major roles to Mercy Eke during their wager tasks while she [Uriel] plays minor roles.

She said tension between her and Venita is very high but she is avoiding an altercation with her because she is her love interest, Neo’s cousin.

According to her: “We were rehearsing for our wager task today, and Venita gave me midwife role. I’m sorry to say this, Big Brother, I’m not trying to blow my own trumpet but I know I can play that role of a queen well. But there’s a power play going on. She [Venita] is putting Mercy first because Mercy is her friend.

“If you are going to run an audition for casting crew, you can’t just say, ‘oh! this person would play midwife.’ Let them audition. Let us see if they can play that role well. Let people judge. Don’t just do favouritism. Mercy is a nice person, fine, but you cannot just say because she won Big Brother she should always be put on a platform. There are other people too that need to shine. We are all on the same level whether you won or not.”

She said she feels frustrated this week because she almost allowed herself to get into a love triangle with Neo and Tolanibaj.

“I feel frustrated, Big Brother. I don’t know what’s wrong with me this week. I just feel frustrated. There are a lot of things that are making me angry. I did a lot of things last week. I almost allowed myself to get into a stupid love triangle [with Neo and Tolanibaj]. This week I took a look at everything. I took a look at the person I was involved with and I was like, ‘Is he really even worth it? Have I made myself look a type of way fighting over man?’ I’m constantly made to feel that a certain person is better than me.”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mummies of the house

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by sotall(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Strike loading
Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by vastolord4(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
I like her tattoo.. but the location is a stretch mark prone zone

4 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Jennyclay(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cross for the money

I Love cross so much

callmevirus:
Useless show
did they put a gun on your broke head to watch the show or comment about the show undecided

Money, you don’t have!!
House, you don’t have!!
Car, you don’t have !!

But here you are crying like a baby over people that are trying to better their lives.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Smoothtalkerfnb: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Spite on you guys

2 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nothing in the article mentioned a fight. Nairaland with misinformation.

23 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by callmevirus(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Useless show

5 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Smitaro100(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yeye news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by decatalyst(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am not not watching this show, but all the stories of this show that has ever graced Nairaland FP seems to point to the fact that this VENITA better psychological help or better still, spiritual help.

I can understand why all stories about her is fight, curse. That short yam-leg girl called FEEL too

4 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by onlyboyson(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Useless half-witted animals

1 Like

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by accordadoga26(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
I suppose use this thread shit.

But I don go toilet an hour ago.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by markidoo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who are these? I seem lost,, what's going on here? Are they STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY members??

3 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by AndrewTate(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Cross for the money

I Love cross so much
He's a Nigerian Man. Leave him alone!

3 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by mayama(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bitter leaf veniter

3 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
thank God. because of this news, price of fuel has finally come down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by motionarena: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
But this venita sabi talk talk

4 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Greenfaces: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Howfa.

Abeg who don withdraw from mtfe since yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by MrsTwrite(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stoopid show!

1 Like

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by obo389(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
This useless game never finish?

1 Like

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Bmaster(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
They are there shouting at the top of their voice over peanuts....
When their supposed leaders are sending the future of their unborn children away as a token just for the holiday. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Vifx: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good for them
Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Beverlyjean(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
STORY OF 2 MILFS
Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Cross for the money

I Love cross so much

did they put a gun on your broke head to watch the show or comment about the show.

Money, you don’t have!!
House, you don’t have!!
Car, you don’t have !!

But here you are crying like a baby over people that are trying to better their lives.

you call someone broke but cant buy shoe rack for yourself.

have you even checked your waec result?

4 Likes

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by Jennyclay(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:

you call someone broke but cant buy shoe rack for yourself.
have you even checked your waec result?
Mr man what is your problem Was I talking to you

Why don’t you come and buy me shoe rack since you care so much about me undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by AmadeGTG: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
K
Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by BrickDevo: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Howfar, zamfara and Sokoto people dey watch this show of shame too

1 Like

Re: Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay by zoeymikey(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is it just me that don't enjoy this show

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / Bbnaija: Tacha And Elozonam Win ₦1 Million As 1st Runner-Up From "Munch It Mania / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.