Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC (34276 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Mosba: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2023
The girl has always been good with books, and not with system and social media.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Scarrr: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Who pass you pass you. Let igbos have their own nation with their cousin's and see blackies from other side die for our visa.

We no be mate with ordinary Black Africans.
dunce den no say she's d overall best .. her impressive result was only announced
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by vacanci: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Ceejay57: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
rein22:
A student from Taidob college Asero Abeokuta by name Oloruntola Mutiu had 9A1 parallel, his GCE was 8A1, and B2 in English, with a jamb score of 329.
Nigerians got talent joor, this are schools that have zero tolerance to exam malpractice.
No evidence, you go explain tire.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by lolu2019: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Who pass you pass you. Let igbos have their own nation with their cousin's and see blackies from other side die for our visa.

ode,u never see person wey get 9 A1's before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Where is Mmesoma the academic thief? What's her result like. I want to know
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by BabaO2: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2023
zik4ever:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/jambs-top-performer-kamsiyochukwu-gets-8-as-1-b-in-waec/
Good
But not the best. she might just be fortunate to score 360 in JAMB, not unique
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
If not for the fervent prayers rendered by this girl's parent and the good school she attended.........

Naso BANDIT MMESOMA for outshine and steal her Glory..........
mesoma is better than most of the people ruling you
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2023
The real queen!

Btw, of all subjects to write na dying and bleaching this pikin write? 😐
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Yankee101: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Your logic is short sighted

She attended a school originated by a Yoruba maths guru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Couldntfigurean: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Yankee101:

Your logic is short sighted

She attended a school originated by a Yoruba maths guru
it’s normal to claim good things

3 Likes

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Chai.. Her parents must be really proud. What a star.

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Lanretoye(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Curious346:
Igbo amaka
shameless person,show your own waec result if dem born u well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by IamANigerianMan: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023
JuanDeDios:

But why are they not doing Geography again? It's a very important subject.
really shocking. How could she leave geography,biology, Agric, and opt for that bleaching subject. I thought all those subjects were for technical students.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023
DevilishMan:
Dear Seun Osewa, Mynd44, Naptu2, Justwise, Olawaleadesoye,

Repeat after me: Igbo Amaka.

How did everything they both of them are wearing became an Igbo traditional attire always baffles me. What is the originality of these Igbo traditional attire? I want to check something. grin
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by gameova(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by joepepsy(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2023
This kind statement make all africans despise you guys,very dull set of people
Longinyamapucci:

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by tommy589(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Not that It's a new thing,but continue with this mentality of being superior to other blacks

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Kajaard: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Benwallt:
What of mmesoma the forgery queen?

Forgery Queen cheesy
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
If not for the fervent prayers rendered by this girl's parent and the good school she attended.........

Naso BANDIT MMESOMA for outshine and steal her Glory..........

The Mmesoma is a complete agba yahoo grin
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Chiffy: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Bovis:
Hope it’s not another Fake Igbo result cos I don’t trust exam results from any Igbo boy/girl again following that Nnesoma debacle. They are mostly fraudulent people including the despicable and desperate Obi

Dollar is now N925 under the drug baron Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu. But Peter Obi is still your problem.

Say this to yourself
"I am a Bastard from a Bastard Family of Bastards".
Tinubu will rape your wife and daughters in your presence, and you will still go and beg him to give you contract. That is how much of a Bastard you are.

4 Likes

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by SILVERLINES: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Great results

But I think the o-level result is not complete
Biology is not there, no government
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by BigMamaNaija: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Congratulations akwa nwa. Idi go di pure!

If you can see this, please change your course from that Chemical Engineering; oma putaro na Naija. Pour your God-given intelligence into a Tech course or any better petroleum related course of your choice.

More wins my baby!
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by DevilishMan: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How everything they both wearing became an Igbo traditional attire? What is the originality of the Igbo traditional attire? I want to check something.

1 Share

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
Nice. Me I be olodo o, during my time na so so F I score
No worries bro. Success isn't defined by how many As you had in waec. Go and ask Dangote,Otedola, Sabiu Dantata, Adeleke, Elumelu. They'd tell you they weren't best students in their time. I know of one of them who said he combined 2 waec results just to meet the 5 credit passes as a criteria for entry into the university during their time.

Just stay focused and trust in God. You can be whatever you aspire to be.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Expanse2020(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
illicit:
What about the other one?

The unknown gun girl
Ungun known girl?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / 16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.