Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Josh2funny Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josh2funny Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth (604 Views)

Asake Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth / Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth / Tony Elumelu Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Josh2funny Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Itodonr: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Meet Josh Alfred, better known by his stage name Josh2Funny – a talented Nigerian comedian, actor, and internet personality who has captured the hearts of millions. His rise to fame was catapulted by the viral success of his skit #DontLeaveMe.

Profile Overview

Full Name Chibuike Josh Alfred
Stage Name Josh2Funny
Date of Birth December 18, 1990
Home Town Anambra State, Nigeria
Residence Lagos State, Nigeria
Education Federal Science and Technical College (YABATECH), Yaba - Computer Science
Family Married to Bina Alfred
One son - Eden Alfred
Notable Work Starred in "My Flatmates"

Explore more information about Josh2Funny Early Life, Education, Personal Life, Career, Wikipedia Page and Net Worth From The
Source: @ItodoNR.com

2 Likes

Re: Josh2funny Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Jcoleworld911: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Itodonr:
Meet Josh Alfred, better known by his stage name Josh2Funny – a talented Nigerian comedian, actor, and internet personality who has captured the hearts of millions. His rise to fame was catapulted by the viral success of his skit #DontLeaveMe.

Profile Overview

Full Name Chibuike Josh Alfred
Stage Name Josh2Funny
Date of Birth December 18, 1990
Home Town Anambra State, Nigeria
Residence Lagos State, Nigeria
Education Federal Science and Technical College (YABATECH), Yaba - Computer Science
Family Married to Bina Alfred
One son - Eden Alfred
Notable Work Starred in "My Flatmates"

Explore more information about Josh2Funny Early Life, Education, Personal Life, Career, Wikipedia Page and Net Worth From The
Source: @ItodoNR.com

I didn’t know that this guy is igbo not to talk of Anambra state

No wonder, he refused to be intimidated. The female judges try so hard to intimidate him to no avail

His persistence won him another stage again, the guy is a genius, only Simon understand him

I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Josh2funny Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Itodonr: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I didn’t know that this guy is igbo not to talk of Anambra state

No wonder, he refused to be intimidated. The female judges try so hard to intimidate him to no avail

His persistence won him another stage again, the guy is a genius, only Simon understand him

I wish him all the best
😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Candlelight Vigil in Enugu (Video) / DSS Rescue Okey Bakassi From Attack During Wedding Ceremony / Silent Achiever – Bbnaija Miracle Announces Graduation From Aviation School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.