Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams (23973 Views)

Edo State Threatens To End National Sports Festival Today Over Lack Of Funds / History Of Nigeria National Football Team / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Thryphosa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Proud of our girls
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Skillsnigeria: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Hotwest: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igbo is the main deal in Nigeria but Nigeria no wan Dem to rule
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by WildChild00(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by jubrilELsudan: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
post=125016861:

No more shame whatsoever.
What abig shame on you.
You better work hard and make momsie proud of you instead of this embarrassment you keep bringing on your peeps.
#Shame

THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Hezmatosky: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Naija guys don suffer embarassed That's why we dey do ya-who grin If u know you know cheesy
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by rtdCivilservant: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
Nice
They got there through hard work, and not through scamming. grin
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Blackdisciple(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
whippersnapper:
The way things dey go na me go marry that alozie. E sure me die grin

Bro Na still afternoon we dey oo night never come because e dey go me say you dey sleep like this so please wake up from ya slumber brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by SmartPolician: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:
IGBO girls dey fine abeg.. it's no wonder the igbo guys rarely marry outside their tribe. Who'd leave an Alozie and settle for Oshaola. Think am grin

This comparison makes no sense. Oshoala is also very beautiful. You people always SENSELESSLY draw a battle line between the South West and South East.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Blackdisciple(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good one but this girl needs to watch her back because that aunty behind ain't loving it

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by godwon01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Alozie is a baller
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by naptu2: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
More.

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Tmb78(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

This comparison makes no sense. Oshoala is also very beautiful. You people always SENSELESSLY draw a battle line between the South West and South East.
I don't understand the comparison at all.
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Finchmgh: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
To hell with them all.
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
#Respect to da real Slay Queens! Love to see more of these celebrated...
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:
IGBO girls dey fine abeg.. it's no wonder the igbo guys rarely marry outside their tribe. Who'd leave an Alozie and settle for Oshaola. Think am grin
May sense never be far from you when you need it in life, may foolishness never be your undoing.
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ant even think and reason better than you. i knw u posted after returning from 3rd mainland--YORUBA LAND where u sell chips to escape poverty and cursed life in your igboland shocked shocked shocked shocked
Suspect33:
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Suspect33(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

you're right, I wonder why they keep attacking us in the SE when we just go about our business. Is it inferiority complex? Or envy? I guess I'll never know grin
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by veraponpo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
I just love this Alozie girl. She smiles effortlessly.
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Burruchaga71(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
It can ONLY be them.

IGBO ALWAYS AMAKA!!!
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by maticar: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
My people making Nigeria proud

But some urchiinss will claim Igbos hate Nigeria

These girls are doing well outside and don't need Nigeria for anything, but here they are giving their all

Igbo amaka
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Typing: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:

Did you say, Igbo Girls dey fine? I doubt.

Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by vicfajeze: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:
taste oshoala and see say her toto sweet well well.i just pray make she gree for you.
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Youngbabaalhaji: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Others that they left in Nigeria na to participate on unnecessary things like BBN while some some keep on demanding for unnecessary things grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suspect33:

Table Shaker I hail u
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
I WANT THIS BABE'S LEGS SPREAD WIDE OPEN IN FROM OF ME WHILE I KNEEL AND...... I WATCHED THAT ASS FOR 1 HR + wink
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by 0neal(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
The perfect role models, not bumbum shaking bimbos on tiktok & IG
Re: Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams by doneback04: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
How wish I see this alozie girl for real life I for friend am , just admire the lady for everything she was supposed to be the man of the match if Nigeria won England

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou / Recent Transfers To The Saudi Football League / Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.