Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2 Serious Investors Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2 Serious Investors Needed (122 Views)

Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / Investors Needed (sport) / 90% Sure 2odds For You WHY KEEP LOSING? Lets All Have A Good Year End Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Serious Investors Needed by Udiculus(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good afternoon people. Trust you all are having a great day? Let me go straight to the point because time is of the essence.
Am a good punter in terms of giving games prediction but the challenges o have is being a family man am being constrained on winning big. I don't want to praise myself but let the adage says seeing is believing.
If you know you have enough resources and want to earn more please and please let me also be part of your multiplier by proving you with good games prediction.

My Contact : 08104934153...It is also my watsapp contact.
Re: 2 Serious Investors Needed by Udiculus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Try this for those that are interested

Re: 2 Serious Investors Needed by Udiculus(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Focus on the code for sporty bet users and other bet users can use it to edit the ones that suit them....

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Fixtures 2023-24 - Full Schedule And Dates / PSG Confirm €50m Signing Of Dembele From Barcelona / Today Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.