Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Are Those Words That Are Difficult For You To Spell Without Autas An Adult - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Words That Are Difficult For You To Spell Without Autas An Adult (113 Views)

20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Words That Are Difficult For You To Spell Without Autas An Adult by Kekydiv(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
There are some words that no matter how hard I try, I must wait for auto-correct to correct me… Mine is “Colleague” what is yours?
Re: What Are Those Words That Are Difficult For You To Spell Without Autas An Adult by finallybusy: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
I’m good now. These were difficult to cement to mind.

Perceive. Deceive. Receive. Receipt. When in doubt, i after e not the other way around.

Occasion. My mistake was always a double s.

Accommodation. A double m or single was my greatest problem.

Unnecessary. That single c is a bitch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unleashing Digital Dominance: 10 Dynamic Strategies To Elevate Your School / 16-year Old Amaechina, Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Don't Demand Tuition Fees From Students,fg Tells Unizik, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.