Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East (45924 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by PureFace1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

No, land in the sadwaste is worthless and doesn't appreciate. So, it doesn't make sense for one to invest his money in it. If it's not Lagos and parts of Ogun that is close to Lagos, then forget it!

Someone that buys a land for 10 million in the East and in two years, it appreciate to 12 million has made profit of 2 million. Another person that buys land in sadwaste at 500 thousand and in two years its value becomes 530k makes no economic sense!

That's why derelict houses and rusted roofs are still everywhere in the sadwaste like shrines. You can't buy land 10 million and allow a slum on it.

Gully erosion and red Sand will probably swallow that land after 2 years in the East.

The last time i visited the East, i can still see houses with rafia roofs and apart from the capital the rest are backward villages with no roads and good infrastructures.

The south west is still the most developed economically in Nigeria and SadEast the most economically backward, no land there is going to increase 2 million in 2 years, place where people run away from like a barren and war torn region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Relevant123: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Take it or leave it, Igbos are the most hospitable people in Naija
and that is why they leave their region and decide to establish just a anywhere

You need love in you heart to be able to embrace people with different people and cultures
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by SSpeter(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
ukaface:
Una no Dey tire for tribalism
Tufiakwa, I even pour spit comot for una
God forbid for Una o
There is no ethnic division between Yoruba and Igbo. It is just the poor miscreants grin grin grin on this forum who thinks a rich Jide in Goldman sachs gives a fcckkk about a poor kunle in Irabijiii and a poor Chukuma in umuezu village, thinks Dr Ndubuisi in John Hopkins gives a fcckkk about him. When kunle and Chukuma meet online and the only thing binding them is poverty, ethnic online war begins to brew

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by SSpeter(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
There is no ethnic division between Yoruba and Igbo. It is just the poor miscreants grin grin grin on this forum who thinks a rich Jide in Goldman sachs gives a fcckkk about a poor kunle in Irabijiii and a poor Chukuma in umuezu village, thinks Dr Ndubuisi in John Hopkins gives a fcckkk about him. When kunle and Chukuma meet online and the only thing binding them is poverty, ethnic online war begins to brew

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Basic123: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
IPOB TERRORISTS 😆

Very petty set of people.

1 out of thousands denied already.

Mtcheeew
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Essence20(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain
Fish brain
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Ade1965: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mr man please don't waste your money in that place,,, think about security first,,, I'm sorry ooooo
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Mosba: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
I can sense family war over the money already.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Babastrong(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Op, The shape of your HEAD resembles theirs. na dem dem. are you sure your mother didn't do ojooro?

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by ManOfSon: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
You lot are just insufferable. If "Hausa and Yoruba DO NOT" want to own property in Igboland whose problem is that? During election season you said they cannot own land over there in the sense of being denied even if they would want to. Now it's that they do not want to which means it's their choice and not the denial of opportunities based on some ethnic bullshit. But then you're the typical Nigerian. Once their talking points unravel, they shift the goalpost.

immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Robinmido(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Till you travel to the east na then you go no say igbos are friendly and kind to strangers. My Yoruba friend that was posted there to serve is saying she never believed she will be treated kindly by the igbos. She said that ethnic bigots in nairaland made her to believe that igbo land is a death trap whereas it is not. Nairaland is very toxic
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by kniru: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
na person wey no get money dey talk say beer bitter
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Zion243(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
For it being in the news speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by reddingtonblack: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

Person go buy land inside forest he say he buy land, the vicinity tells that place is distance from city

who wan hoard forest ??, i will take him serious when he buys land or house in any developed area of the East
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by porthouse7(f): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Rolings: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

My brother that thing you call nonsense is REAL IN IGBOLAND.
And the reason is simple....
Theres not much land available
So the few available one should be reserved for igbos only
Forget this propaganda...... This developer was just lucky
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by porthouse7(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Robinmido:
Till you travel to the east na then you go no say igbos are friendly and kind to strangers. My Yoruba friend that was posted there to serve is saying she never believed she will be treated kindly by the igbos. She said that ethnic bigots in nairaland made her to believe that igbo land is a death trap whereas it is not. Nairaland is very toxic
keep lying,I stay aba for 3yrs, I know wetin Igbos guys take my eyes see. Only the girls give me joy now I came from lagos
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by leisuretym: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Check his head out, see the contours , he’s not a Yoruba guy, he’s head says his Igbo, only his mum can tell him the truth if she wish, should we tell him?

I like igbos girls.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Dshocker(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain

Psycho...
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by LyfeJennings(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
I SWEAR WITH ALL MY LIFE
NA LIE
NO BE THE SAME IGBO LAND WEY I GO
THIS VERY POST IS NOTHING BUT A PACKAGED LIE BY OBIDIENTS

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Asswipemod: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

Oníyèyè. When they show you, you will not come back to tell us. When the ancestors tell them to take the land back that they were not consulted before selling, you will know what's up.
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Olat4421: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Wait for him to develop it then throw him out using government technicalities.

Treat him exactly how jagabandits treat Igbos.
u will always be an idiot everything u always say always breathe hatred
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by OriOko88(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
lekankolade:

Which one of them is Yoruba?, is it the one on the last picture that his head look like Isu Igangan ?
cheesy cheesy wink rotf
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by thinkmoney(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/
APC is the biggest lying machine the world as ever known. It brainwashes people.
God punish all APC supporters and their deceitful character
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Chetas81(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rahkman:
yoruba land is already invaded fulani has taken ilorin igbos has taken lagos grin grin cheesy
the citizen and their comments are not different
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by renderme: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
Oga go and ask Zik for referendum shebi he had others improsined so it can be removed from the constitution....either go meet him or suffer in silence.....shebi una think say una wise....

Now they’re asking for coup. Emotional, dumb People dt don’t see beyond their nose.
Na still Hausa military go rule them for another 40years after the useless coup.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by winterbell: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old
Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by renderme: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
LyfeJennings:
I SWEAR WITH ALL MY LIFE
NA LIE
NO BE THE SAME IGBO LAND WEY I GO
THIS VERY POST IS NOTHING BUT A PACKAGED LIE BY OBIDIENTS

Na genZ wey no know them dey believe the packaged lie. Lol!

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by heysquare(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.
I pray they abandon Lagos sharp sharp so we can a space to breath. Then we understand that Yorubas they selective when comes to choosing a country to travel to and we will know wether same Igbos will still not seek for visa of other region

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by hopexter(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
loosecanon50:
Most tribalistic entities on this platform are those who have never travelled out of their brown roof region.

Try leave your state and visit other states for once in your lifetime and see how welcoming and accommodating other citizens of Nigeria can be.

Leaving your state and visiting other regions doesn’t mean you’re not a tribalist. Igbos are the most tribalistic entities in Nigeria and the just concluded election proved that so whatever else you say relating to tribalism is jargons.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Damian911: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Did he call Igboland no man's land? If no then stop wasting our time.

Also, when will the governor give him appointment?
Your moniker have been making me laugh all day hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portfolio Of Seasoned Builder/engineer / Lagos Demolishes Adebutu Kessignton, Baba-Ijebu's 4-storey Building / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.