Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him (38110 Views)

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Aonkuuse(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2023
An ardent supporter of music sensation Davido, identified as Emmi Wuks, has been left disappointed after embarking on an extraordinary journey, pedaling his way on a bicycle all the way from Benue to Lagos to show his unwavering support for the singer’s recent album.

Trendygists gathered that his zealous endeavor to personally convey his admiration and endorsement for the artist’s recent musical achievement was met with an unexpected twist of disappointment.

Emmi Wuks, who was fueled by his enthusiasm for Davido’s music found himself disheartened by a message from Davido himself.

The “FIA” crooner, in response to a Twitter post showcasing Emmi Wuks’ incredible feat, expressed a surprising turn of events. Davido’s response read, “Turn around, I’m not home.”

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1689733960971010048?t=f0H72XOU3YUQq4ztucN6Vg&s=19

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/08/11/turn-around-im-not-home-davido-tells-cyclist-riding-from-benue-to-see-him/

3 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Integral501: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2023
chai.. make e go baddo house

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by JASONjnr(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.

Modified:

I've had over hundred mentions over this comment and all are Yorubas attacking me for mentioning a tribe.

But they never used this same energy to tell the arewas that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the video.

So far, they've been able to call Wole Soyinka as the only Yoruba man to have spoken in defence of Davido. Only prof. Wole ......

Isn't it a shame?

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by MS247: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2023
grin

🎵🎶
Am unavailable.... Dem no dey see me, Am unavailable Dem no dey see me
🎵🎶

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Puss360(f): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2023
So because you rode all the way from Benue to Lag, e mean say make Davido come out come hyg you?
cheesy
We wey dey this same Lagos with am, Neva see am face to face

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by BoboNogoDie: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2023
He's unavailable!

Who send the mumu cyclist?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Solidkay(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Straight up,
He should go get a life.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nemesis0147(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
No dy look for us we dy house😂

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
JapA.. Omo nla
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by crossfm: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Hehehe.

He did the right thing,you can't visit someone who is not home grin cheesy.

He should replan.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Savechild23: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Ha, hope the bobo dey get update from my Inlaw Davido lewandoski!?
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by loydsis(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin This Davido sef,well who told the mumu cyclist to Embark on the worthless journey.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nemesis0147(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Irrespective of the fact that I fan Davido over Wizkid, turning down an ardent fan would make him lose many fans to the millions of arewas he recently lose due to the islamic video clips he posted.

And no Yorubas came to his rescue after claiming that Christians and Muslims are one in Yoruba land.
oga rest!
That old man should go get a life…if anything goes wrong now….na davido dy go tag

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by NFBI: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Unavailable 🤣🙏
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by LordErrk: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Ha ahn! Riding bicycle up and down Nigeria...it shows that guy doesn't have work or want to use life for anything meaningful.
If Davido had met him, it'll start a crazy trend of Nigerians riding bicycle to go and disturb celebrities

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Vladm(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
🤣 kwaku the traveller

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by robinso01(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
I'm unavailable no mean anything to you?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Lewisland: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Continue boy, glory still along the way if Davido nor fit do. Your info don de trend...

Trry ride for tinubu, 2baba, dangote... Understand and continue trending...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
No mind the aproko attention seeker

Be unavailable to the social media mofo

2 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Praktikals(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Omoh...

Davido don turn Wizkid the I-No-SEND you artiste..

3 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Casinger(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2023
That's too harsh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Village people
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by dust144(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
You didn't tell him you were coming to his house, sorry and ride back to Benue.

11 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by otunbakolawole(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Cyclist should have reached out to his team first

15 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by adecz: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
grin

You are UNAVAILABLE,

dem no fit SEE YOU❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁

I suggest he continues on the journey
but head for the house of the wahala
Zazu crooner❗️❗️❗️

Wahala , wahala😁😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Baba don drum for ancestral masquerade ...He don enter Day Gini ....this turn back go need small wire ....
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by ImoleNaija: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Person say he's not home.

He should come another day.

No fuel is wasted.

Davido must be kidding though...

This guy wan start a Ride-a-thon trendgrin.

8 Likes

Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by marlow1962(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Lol
This is funny, when my guy dy already read dat 8 na him David cut him trips cheesy
Re: Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him by Owochogod: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
This guy na fool put your life @ risk for Davido wey no Sabi sing thank God say u no reach em house na ritual straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.