Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation (15482 Views)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / CBN Releases $265 Million To Airlines Over Repatriation Challenges / CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by MT: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
frog12:
this is troubling. even this report tells me Emefiele was seriously mismanaging the place

The govt needs to rethink the independence of the CBN. Yes the independence was done to rid them from being used by our political clas anyhow but it has birthed a monster. The way they spend money in the CBN is mind boggling.
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by wirinet(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
otipoju:

It is good that we witnessed that man. The hype about his so called integrity was a huge delusion.

The man who will always assure us that he was never aware of anything.
I was one of those utterly disappointed by Buhari. I supported him the first term because of his socalled integrity. I expected him to be brutal like he was as military head of state, for example kill or at least jail oil thieves - both those in NNPC and at the pipelines and loading docks, jail corrupt government officials, etc. But at the end of the day, he made Jonathan look like a Saint.

Tinubu, is not even interested in corruption. He is more interested implicating World Bank and IMF inspired economic policies - free market economy. Even the US, China, UK, etc., are not implementing completely free market economies. They have subsidies, protections, tariffs, on all critical imported items.

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by otipoju(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
wirinet:

I was one of those utterly disappointed by Buhari. I supported him the first term because of his socalled integrity. I expected him to be brutal like he was as military head of state, for example kill or at least jail oil thieves - both those in NNPC and at the pipelines and loading docks, jail corrupt government officials, etc. But at the end of the day, he made Jonathan look like a Saint.

Tinubu, is not even interested in corruption. He is more interested implicating World Bank and IMF inspired economic policies - free market economy. Even the US, China, UK, etc., are not implementing completely free market economies. They have subsidies, protections, tariffs, on all critical imported items.

That first election campaign, my mom said Buhari has zero integrity and he is highly nepotistic and wicked....that he let's his kinsmen steal without restraint while killing those of other tribes, that our eyes will clear very quickly and we would wish we never voted him.

I apologized to her when my eyes cleared ooo
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by phkka1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
This man resemble T A Orji
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by worksmart(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
$7.5 Billion (Dollars oh!) for Bola Virus's Racist Caucasian sponsors.
We know Nigeria doesn't owe that money it was since Bola took over CBN that we hearing that for the first time.

Maybe he has agreement to share the money with them, may be he would transfer $7.5bn to Goldman Sachs and they would keep $3bn for him in their bank angry

But knowing Caucasians he would never ever smell that $3bn angry

Bola na deadly virus!

1 Share

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by worksmart(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
You forgot the N7 Trillion owed to Caucasian Bola's Caucasian sponsors GolmanSachs angry
SmartPolician:

Why are you comparing the CBN with Commercial Banks?

I think it's an unfair comparison.
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by worksmart(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
7 Trillion Naira for Consultants Goldman Sachs

Bola virus has cooked the accounts expect him to seek a 25 Trillion Naira IMF loan angry

He should e able to steal at least N8 Trillion for himself angry

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by frog12: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
no. they borrowed from 2021. that was emefiele

worksmart:
$7.5 Billion (Dollars oh!) for Bola Virus's Racist Caucasian sponsors.
We know Nigeria doesn't owe that money it was since Bola took over CBN that we hearing that for the first time.

Maybe he has agreement to share the money with them, may be he would transfer $7.5bn to Goldman Sachs and they would keep $3bn for him in their bank angry

But knowing Caucasians he would never ever smell that $3bn angry

Bola na deadly virus!
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by worksmart(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
No, CBN doesn't borrow.
Bola the virus cooked the accounts so he can loot.

frog12:
no. they borrowed from 2021. that was emefiele

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by frog12: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
are you sure?? yes, i am surprised myself. to the tune of 7 billion dollars.
is this to jail Emefiele? because if CBN borrow this amount, it means Emefiele was mismanaging the CBN

worksmart:
No, CBN doesn't borrow.

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by Etimemy: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
incandescentena:
Weak CBN.

Naira is 919 to the Dollar all time highest as at this moment under their worthless watch.

Emefiele should rot in dss or kuje sad

You can't blame CBN governor, is the president that you need to blame. When president don't know how to take proactive action and productive policies that's where we found ourselves today .

1 Like

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by frog12: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
why Emefiele no publish the CBN account books for the past 8 years?
what was he trying to hide

worksmart:
No, CBN doesn't borrow.

Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by Bimpe29: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Renewed Hope is here 😁
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by Princejebs(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Segunbabba:
Federal government should ban Binance and Kucoin now if they want the stability of naira. Since binance and Kucoin have refused to sell at the central bank official rate, Tinubu should ban them now

Because? Is Binance and Kucoin_Exchange the only alternative people sought out for dollar in the black market? Abegi come with reasonable explanations.
Re: CBN Releases Financials Of Seven Years Amid Investigation by soojar(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
incandescentena:
Weak CBN.

Naira is 919 to the Dollar all time highest as at this moment under their worthless watch.

Emefiele should rot in dss or kuje sad

He made 100 billion Naira and he is owing almost 7 Trillon Naira. God is their strength in this CBN o!

We learn every day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Garden/park Business / Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons / Naira Improves On Parallel Market, Sells At N501/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.