Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere (10616 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere by iBlogNaija: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2011
For those who don’t know already, the most sought after comedienne in Nigeria, Helen Paul popularly known as Tatafo on radio is expecting a baby.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/12/helen-paul-shows-off-baby-bump-at-the-return-of-jenifa-premiere/
Re: Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere by Dunniah(f): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
Ride on my favourite Naija comedienne!

Wishing you safe delivery, and can't wait to see you hop on stage to do what you do best!
Re: Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere by Dunniah(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
Talking about flaunting baby bump, I 'bumped' into her at Shoprite on Tuesday grin grin

Very warm, amiable and humble. She didn't hesitate to pose for a shot for me - reason she's one of my favourite stars.

(1) (Reply)

REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.