Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment (26353 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chomzy389: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2011
i received a msg 4rm dragnet 4 cadbury aptitude test on monday, venue- chams ph, tim-9am
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by otuwe(f): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2011
Mine is for 12.30am

Please what's Cadbury's salary like?

Let me know if its worth it to leave office to go do this test

Any ideas as to d pay Package??
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by clement123: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2011
i jst got a mail for an invitation for aptitude test in lagos on the 14th of this month,chams city lagos, pls any useful format for the test?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bunmmi(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2011
I got mine Cadbury appt. test IV today to be taken by 14 Nov.by 8am @ chams@Ikeja. Anybody with the 900 test questions? Read of this in past post by a Nairaland user.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bunmmi(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2011
I got my Cadbury appt. test IV today to be taken by 14 Nov.by 8am @ chams@Ikeja. Anybody with the 900 test questions? Read of this in past post by a Nairaland user.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2011
Cadbury has called me for the second test which will hold on 14/11/2011.The text came in around 2am this morning and the text informed me on how to check my test centre,time & what to take along for the test.If you were invited for the second test,they will tell you how to know the date,time,place & what to take along for the test.Thanks!
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by JagaJaga1: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2011
I was also invited @ chams city Abuja. 14 Nov, 10am.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ogunniyi2: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2011
what about experience hire, have they done anything about it. do they use year of graduation as yardstick to select graduate hires? those who gradu8ated in 2008, were they not selected?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ERNESTICO: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
IF YOU ARE A JOB SEEKER AND YOU NEED A LUCRTIVE JOB, YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED
VISIT US @ www.speedaccessresources..com or www.speedaccesssms.com
For further Enquiries call 08059379461
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by daisy28: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
al d best guys.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by JagaJaga1: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
@daisy Were you shortlisted for the aptitude test.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DejiOluyem(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Oh God, i didn't receive any message, i also applied, and am getting d message late, any solution, av dey sent to everybody
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by geepawps(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
If you really need this job,please don't do Mr nice guy or Miss nice lady.Make sure you have one or two brilliant individuals with you.Don't be foolish and stupid,after all since no one is supervising then there no malpractice.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MSTIA: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
DejiOluyem:

Oh God, i didn't receive any message, i also applied, and am getting d message late, any solution, av dey sent to everybody

I have not received any SMS too, or are they doing it in batches, Please any one with a useful should enlighten us. We need this job ooooo
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ligali(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
i just got a text today for the online assessment but not for chams, pls we need update to be sure of what is happening.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ifesly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
pls frnds, i was invited 4 d test. i urgently need any softcopy of gse test sample. help me by sending it to edokamifeanyi@yahoo.com
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by otuwe(f): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2011
Still asking for. The pay package! Anyone knows?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kcpumping(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
PLS I JUST GOT MY OWN ALERT NOW FROM CADBURY ON FRIDAY WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO END ON WEDNESDAY.I EVEN WENT AHEAD TO C IF I COULD LOG IN BT THEY KEEP SAYING INVALID PASWORD OR ID.
PLS I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN STIL APPLY AND IF YES HOW DO I GET MY ID OR PASWORD CORRECTED?URGENT RESPONDS PLS,
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by otuwe(f): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
Someone is spending 2hrs still waiting to do the yeye test, crowd wan finish person for here na wa o,

On top cadbury test!! Hmmm
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by PrecyousJane: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
I also received a text to take d personality test but mine came on 11/11/11 n d date was on or before 8/11/11. I checked but it was givin invalid id or username. Does anybody have similar complain?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bodescous: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
How did d test go?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Topwise: 1:46am On Nov 15, 2011
I have done ma part, let God finish d rest. Let's keep in touch. best of luck
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ligali(m): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2011
@Precious, same thing apund to me till Today Tuesday 15th November 2011, at 1:30am wen i got the message again with a new deadline which is tomoro 16th November 2011, lucky for me i was online and i tried the ID and password this time and it worked. i have done my test and i got a message after then that is was successful.

I wish you too, best of luck and lets pray it all work out well.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by PrecyousJane: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2011
@ligali, tnx. I also got mine same time wit u. Infact it was d text dat woke me. Gd luck.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ligali(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2011
Amen
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Stepp: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
hello house pls i need urgent help!!! i got the msg for the 1st personality test but didnt get to log in until it expired cos it kept saying invalid id or password. now i got another msg at about 1:19am today for the same personality test, but the annoying thing is that still cant log in with the id and password. it keeps bringing the same response. what do i do pls i need a response asap.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ifesly(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
guy u r nt serious 4 dat job. u should ve mailed or phoned them by now. u messed up d first opportunity and God gave a second chance. stop calling God stupid!
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Stepp: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
THANK GOD. I just completed the personality assessment test at last.
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by PrecyousJane: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2011
Guys, i got multiple texts after completin d test online to take d same text. Do u thnk i shld cos d 1st i took i was told dat i successfully completed it. I need a reply if someone else also has same. Tnx
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mzahmakar(f): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2011
hi im new here, so ow was the test?
Re: Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Engraced01: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2011
PrecyousJane:

Guys, i got multiple texts after completin d test online to take d same text. Do u thnk i shld cos d 1st i took i was told dat i successfully completed it. I need a reply if someone else also has same. Tnx

I actually didn't get multiple of sms, but the fact is, if you try to log in with the same codes sent to you, a message will appear to you that you have taken the personality test. However, if the codes are different, then you can try the test again. As for me, the code sent via sms is my registered I.D and password.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.