Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

How A 5-word Statement SAVED Me From Obesity - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How A 5-word Statement SAVED Me From Obesity (175 Views)

I Was Saved (PHOTOS) / How To Fight Obesity Or Lose Fat Without Exercise. / Obesity: Nigeria Ranks 10th With Over 20 Million Obese Adults & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 5-word Statement SAVED Me From Obesity by BigboyMindset(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Have you been struggling to lose weight before now?

I struggled too.

But these "5 words" I'm about to share with you today taught me the only lesson that matters about losing weight.

As simple as these "five words" are, I couldn't find them in...

Any weightloss books..

Blogs (I read.)

And the Fitness coaches who know it never mention it.

Because it's so obvious they can't believe anyone would miss it.

After endlessly searching for a permanent fix to my weightloss struggles...

I dumped all the half-baked tips experts dish out.. Until I found a...

'Novel' written by a high school drop-out.

Hiding the permanent solution to my weight loss problem..

Even though he didn't go to school,
This millionare dropout remained fit at 51.

And according to him, his secret lies in the 5-word statement I've been talking to you about...

"Eat Less And Exercise More."

I wrote it down on paper and made it my ally.

I think you should do so too.

Not just did I become fit, my confidence increased multiple folds too.

PS: Eating less doesn't have to involve skipping meals, you can eat 5 times daily and still lose weight. Depending on your strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Attention / Why You Should Patronize Oye’s Food Place / Winnower Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.