Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) (4862 Views)

So Much Fuss About Nothing (18+) / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) by Ultimaximum: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) by Ultimaximum: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Then he was tapping her forehead with it, rubbing her face, leaving a little trail of precum.

I don't know Alfred...its....its......so big I don't know if I can....

Play with my balls again, and stroke it Alfred commanded, and she did so. What do you mean, 'too big'? Haha am I bigger than your husband? Alfred was delighted by the prospect. Her husband was a blue-collar, construction working guy.

Alfred was an academic and an accountant. Here was Michael's wife, on her knees, saying that she couldn't suck his cock because it was too big.
There was silence from Biola as she jacked him.

Biola. Am I bigger than your husband? Is my cock longer?

Yes, Biola said, quietly.

How much smaller is it?

She indicated that it was about half his size.
Ha, well, I think you can do it. Lick it, kiss it, do something.

Holding his large cock, she began licking the sides, then kissing it here and there, awkwardly, trying to avoid the precum. Soon enough she gave up, and started licking up the discharge.

He doesn't taste bad, but........wow, this is going to be a challenge. Maybe if I just jack him off a little, he'll orgasm without having to go in my mouth....maybe I'lll....

She didn't get to finish the thought. He took her head in his hands, and slowly guided his cock into her mouth. She opened wide and sure enough, it fit in. She started sucking.
The warmth of her mouth, the soft feeling of her tongue, and her gentle hands squeezing his balls and shaft was heavenly.

She applied more suction, and Alfred groaned. She began bobbing her head a little, to see if she could get more in, which she could. Slowly his cock began disappearing into her mouth. She pulled it out almost all the way, and focused her tongue on his hole, she licked around it, even pushed in a little. Alfred's sighs told her she was doing well. Then she went back to sucking deep.

Alfred's knees were feeling weak, he pulled out of her mouth, leaving Biola to softly smack her lips, and in a very cute way brush the saliva and cum away from her mouth with her hand, then he beckoned to her, and she leaned forward and continued her task. She felt strangely about the situation. She was enjoying the taste of his cock, of his cum. There was a strange eroticism to her submission. She felt taken, controlled, violated. The power of this young man over her made the violation seem necessary.

She felt like a slave, but like a mother, like a victim, but like a follower. Her emotions were as chaotic when she pleasured him as her brain had been when he'd pleasured her.
Alfred sat back and reveled in the moment. The room was quiet except for the gentle sucking sounds coming from the woman between his legs. He looked around at his office, then looked down at the gorgeous brunette, head moving up and down in his lap.
Fantastic.

He could have gone for awhile, but he almost had a decision element to his orgasm. He got the distinct desire to fill this woman's mouth with his seed. He had accomplished so much, so quickly in life. And the same drive that propelled him to accomplish all his other goals filled him at the moment. He grabbed her head, firmly, but not harshly, with one hand, then batted away her hand from his shaft, allowing for the one on his balls to stay, and replaced it with his own. He began pushing his cock down her throat.

There were no questions or challenges, she could say nothing even if she'd wanted to as he was filling her mouth. Slowly but surely his cock began to be forced down her throat. There were small, panicked twitches from Biola: a shift of her leg, a soft choke, a stiffening, then relaxing of her spine. It was almost like seeing a National Geograhic video of two animals mating, or a large insect overpowering another. It was raw.

Her mouth stretched open to try and accept the intruder. Alfred's cock was deep in her throat now, her hand had released his balls by then, and both her hands were grabbing hold of his thighs as he pushed his cock into her.

Finally his balls reached her chin. He slowly pulled back out, and after he exited her mouth, she choked and gasped for air, he gave her just a moment, and then took her by the head and proceeded to do the same thing again. Again his cock pushed its way down her throat, and she struggled to breath and to suck, and to accept. He withdrew a second time, only to follow with a third journey down her throat. The struggles became less.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) by Ultimaximum: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
The struggles became less.

Her throat started to accustom itself to the invasion. After cramming his cock down her throat a fourth time, Alfred steadied himself, spreading his legs slightly, as though he had to lift some great weight, or ready himself for a difficult job of some kind. Biola continued to suck on his cock, his balls were heavy with cum, and he was ready to empty them.

He took her head, whispered a warning to keep her teeth clear, and then began thrusting into her mouth. Gently, but forcefully, his cock entered and exited his secretary's mouth with ease. A sloppy, wet sound filled the office as Alfred happily bleeped the woman's mouth. She grabbed his legs and steadied herself, trying to accept the boss as best she could.

His thrusting increased in speed. His intensity grew. The grip on her head tightened.
Biola felt the tensing of his hands, she felt his cock expanding slightly, the drizzle of precum increasing to a more and more steady rate....finally.....he pulled his cock to just being in her mouth, and....
His cock exploded. Alfred cried out AHAHAH AGH!!!

The cum shot out forcefully, slamming against the back of her throat! Agh Biola choked, as she attempted to swallow what he began to deposit, in great amounts, in her mouth. One shot followed after another, and another. Copious amounts of cum began to fill her mouth as Alfred groaned and moaned his pleasure. Biola was a good sport, and did a good job swallowing everything Alfred had to give, which was a lot. In fact she loved it.
Mmmm her eyes were closed as she sucked and sucked on Alfred's cock.

As soon as he came his cock grew in sensitivity, and instinctively he tried to push her away, but, maybe due to what he had done with her orally, or maybe not, she disregarded his weak attempts at escape, and buried her face in his lap, sucking directly on the tip of his cock.....driving him crazy with pain/pleasure/and lust. His legs were sticking straight out, his hands were all over her head and face, and she was focused on his cock.

She eventually let his cock rest, and kissed her way up and down his shaft. For the next half hour, the both of the stayed there. Alfred gently playing with her hair, touching her neck, reaching down to her breasts, holding her hand, and Biola just quietly knelt in front of him, lightly sucking, nibbling, kissing, and licking his softening member.

She came to reality eventually, and said quietly, I need to get back to my husband.... Standing up, she walked over to her discarded clothing and began redressing. You know, I'm not going to divorce my husband, mess up my childrens' lives and marry you. I know you probably don't even want me. I won't be this hot when you're 37.

This is our arrangement Biola. That's all it is.
Our arrangement was for you to look at my breasts. Now look what's happened.
Look, we both enjoyed it. I like you, and I like having you as my secretary, and I like paying you well too. I'll try to take care of you, but you should stop talking about our 'arrangement' like its some contractual thing. Its not sexy. I'll see you tomorrow. Get the paperwork for tomorrow's appointments ready for my review tomorrow too. I'm out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

sentence For The Day::: / Broken Glass (18+) / Awaken The Giant Within (free Ebook DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.