Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her (2841 Views)

Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Chineloani(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
An angry and furious Lady was captured by a passer-by beating up her seemingly drunk boyfriend for cheating on her.

The man was seen trying to throw some punches in defence but was dominated by the angry said girlfriend who was flying punches here and there.

She kept heating him until her friend dragged off to stop the fight. The man was seen staggering and finding it difficult to stand up after the fight.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Angry-Lady-Beats-Up-Her-Boyfriend-For-Cheating-On-Her-WATCH-THE-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng-2023?ch=15&oid=122420303&share=14e8457c&srid=EeHeq&target_type=post

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Phranx1: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hahahaha!
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Their business
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
I like petite ladies better because of days like this

I know candidlady can't wrestle me to the ground

grin

Wittyness
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
I like petite ladies better because of days like this

I know candidlady can't wrestle me to the ground

grin

Wittyness
Meaning you'll cheat on her? Your ashawo is on another level
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Meaning you'll cheat on her? Your ashawo is on another level

No nah

Incase of a misunderstanding that might warrant beating...

I don't double date
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

No nah

Incase of a misunderstanding that might warrant beating...

I don't double date
You don't double date? Kikikikiki tell that to candy
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Leggodeals(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Let me guess, this happened in Yankee?
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
You don't double date? Kikikikiki tell that to candy

She probably knows wink

Honestly I dont
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

She probably knows wink

Honestly I dont
illicit no be you again, Dem play us your tape
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
illicit no be you again, Dem play us your tape

shocked

Remember that people can lie sha
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

shocked

Remember that people can lie sha
Even the stories you give us here by yourself? We haven't forgotten
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Even the stories you give us here by yourself? We haven't forgotten

Hmmmm

Actually there's no double dating (on my part) in my stories

Most of the time I am single
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Kingosytex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
I still don't understand how fornicators cheat on themselves cheesy
You are expecting your co fornicator to be faithful to you grin

See as dem panel beat the guy like pan. The lady bụgodu Tyson, legodu ka osi kụa the guy ihe thinker kụrụ pan cheesy
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am cheesy
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lol @ BEAT UP
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Angry Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend For Cheating On Her by fyzaila: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
This one pass him power.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught With A Dead Child Inside His Luggage. (graphic Photos)! / Handsome Guy And His 3 Friends Died In Fatal Car Accident In Edo State (pics) / Commotion As Young Lady Is Dropped Off By Venza Driver In Enugu . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.