Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task (297 Views)

Pictures From TECNO Task Two In The Bbnaija Season 8 All Start House / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by IzuKiba77: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hey everyone! TECNO Task Day is here and there's a chance to witness another level of creativity. We are all here to have fun and experience the excitement that follows, you can follow TECNO on other social medias now to be a part of the conversation

These are the various pictures from the BBNaija TECNO Task, various housemates have been grouped into four and May the best team win
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by saratackit: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yeeeee these combination go though

One of the interesting moments am always watching out for id this
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by dankwoska: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Are you thinking what am thinking Why am I seeing white money with four girls grin grin grin grin when we have a group of 4 boys only
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Patiently waiting for who the winner will be . TECNO is doing well
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na Baba for the girls 😂
dankwoska:
Are you thinking what am thinking Why am I seeing white money with four girls grin grin grin grin when we have a group of 4 boys only
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
I hope White Money team will win. TECNO CAMON 20 is truly magical and extraordinary
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
The combinations are so amazing. Let's see the group that will win eventually
saratackit:
Yeeeee these combination go though

One of the interesting moments am always watching out for id this
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by OladapoF(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
This activity was so great. I wish all the groups the Very best. Kudos to TECNO for giving housemates a level playing ground
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by Zarandah: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fun activity... I loved it cool
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by DanyelAmeh: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tecno did really well on this one. Everyone got an equal chance at winning.
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by saratackit: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
It was a very interesting one and the camon 20 premier team won the task when I supported team camon 20

All.well and.good.we move to the next one grin
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by Uchechiokpara39: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Interesting task...comon 20 premier did nice

IzuKiba77:
Hey everyone! TECNO Task Day is here and there's a chance to witness another level of creativity. We are all here to have fun and experience the excitement that follows, you can follow TECNO on other social medias now to be a part of the conversation

These are the various pictures from the BBNaija TECNO Task, various housemates have been grouped into four and May the best team win
cool cool cool
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by PotterJokes44: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2023
OladapoF:
This activity was so great. I wish all the groups the Very best. Kudos to TECNO for giving housemates a level playing ground

Yeah it was a remarkable experience for sure and I'm glad some people actually enjoyed the show
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by KeplersCross: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2023
saratackit:
It was a very interesting one and the camon 20 premier team won the task when I supported team camon 20

All.well and.good.we move to the next one grin

I actually went for Camon 20 Pro lol
Nawa ooh, who has update on the winner of the prediction though, I heard of you predict the winner of the task, you get something from TECNO cool
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by 0xAaron: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
This was creative sha
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by KingUka: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Camon 20 group
Re: Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task by Franktom247(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
OladapoF:

No jokes my guy

(1) (Reply)

'A Tribe Called Judah' Has Crossed Half A Billion Naira Gross In 14 Days / Top Best New Hollywood Movies Releases Of 2024 / I Need A World Class Cinematographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.