Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) (47104 Views)

Embarrassing Moment Beauty Pageant Crown Was Snatched Off Her Head After Wining / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSKcr1_4Nw

OMG Rat runs into a girl's wig right on her head as her friends scream in horror while trying to get it out 😲

#wetindeyhappentv

4 Shares

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Brighton1(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2023
dat wig must be smelling of rat hole reason the rat ran into it thinking na E house

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Candidlady: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2023
grin
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by illicit(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Waterlilly: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Zonefree(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
The odour from that wig can power about 6 local governments in Kano state.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Believe everything on Social Media at your own peril. cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Brendaniel: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
She should have waited for like 1 hr and called Guinness world record as first woman to have a rat run into her hair and housed it for 1 hour grin

Abeg o I hope she is safe

42 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Creamypie(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some women wig na septic tank smell them get.

4 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Onefornaija24: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let the head breath

6 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Who no like free accommodation cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Well... You can see the rat resisted every attempt to get it out.

That tells you it has been living there for a while (maybe off and on).

My question is simple... Instead of trying to pull out the poor rat (pun intended), why not yank off the wig and toss it away with the unspeakable vermin??!

This means if the rat is successfully removed, she will continue wearing the "Infested" and compromised wig... Hmmm... The things some human beings are prepared to put up with just to appear fashionable. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by slawomir: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Thier wig can abhor anything

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by MorataFC: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wahala pro max raised to power 2

2 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing

maybe, the lady kept the wig in contact with something that has a fish or meat flavor.

Or, also maybe, it's dirtiness that caused the wig to develop a fish-like odor, making the poor little Jerry think it was a fish.

10 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Akeem79(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rat infested wig

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by NOwazobia: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Everything about them is artificial

Allow the rat to breath... stop encrushing into their habitat!

if it doesn't looks like its habitat, he wouldn't be there. 🤤

10 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol.. wig of life.

I'm not a wig person. Even my own hair is too much for me to handle I had to go on low cut. Nothing I hate than a ladys smelly hair or wig. I'll let you know your hair stinks with the kind body language I'll display. Tufia!

Hairdressers are trying. Touching another woman's hair irritates me. Me? Wash and go any time any day. No room for odour.

9 Likes

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by HighChiefZino: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Girls get problem oh.
Between removing the wig yourself and shouting, I wonder which is easier to do.
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by cezarman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sapphiree, candidladdy and the rest... grin

Dirty, irritating something tongue
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Psychokinetic: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Dirty iyamiri girls
yoruba Mozulem female 🐷🐷🐷s that wear wigs smellier than Iya BUSHuRAT cuntus and still Alfa Mumurudeen swims in the open sewage between their legs raw 🤮🤮🤮

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Majorbankz007: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wow. Just kil me already 😩😩😩😩
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
kestolove95:
Dirty iyamiri girls
Why the Vawulence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wig is haram!

The wig may be enticing to the rat!
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by wittywriter: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
CRAAAAAAZY!!!

Wittyness
Re: Rat Runs Into A Girl's Wig Right On Her Head (Video) by constance500: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wahala no dey finish 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.