Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Are The Requirements For Setting Up A Waste Recycling Plant In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The Requirements For Setting Up A Waste Recycling Plant In Nigeria? (205 Views)

Waste Recycling Business Plan In Nigeria 2020/ Feasibility Study / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Pure Water Business Vs Waste Recycling Business,which Is More Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Setting Up A Waste Recycling Plant In Nigeria? by Freemasonry: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hi good people of nairaland.

I'm considering going into waste recycling business, specifically waterproof materials and plastics.

So I'm looking at building a plant for the business.

I would appreciate if anyone who has some experience in setting up this kind of facility to give me a few pointers.

I'd like to know stuff like the types of machinery involved, manpower, power supply needs and budget estimates to help me prepare.

I brought this here because I know that this forum has the best minds in all areas of human endeavor, and I have no doubt I'll get valuable input from here.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Setting Up A Waste Recycling Plant In Nigeria? by gratefulheart(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
It will better you get a consultant

Freemasonry:
Hi good people of nairaland.

I'm considering going into waste recycling business, specifically waterproof materials and plastics.

So I'm looking at building a plant for the business.

I would appreciate if anyone who has some experience in setting up this kind of facility to give me a few pointers.

I'd like to know stuff like the types of machinery involved, manpower, power supply needs and budget estimates to help me prepare.

I brought this here because I know that this forum has the best minds in all areas of human endeavor, and I have no doubt I'll get valuable input from here.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Not Reading Means Passing Over Free Money Opportunity / Top 10 Best Forex Brokers In Nigeria For 2023 / Fast Way To Get Itunes, Amazon, Walmart, Ebay Card Skrill And PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.