Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Safety As A Value For Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safety As A Value For Businesses (117 Views)

Electric Vehicle Battery Market Is Projected To Register A Value CAGR / How To Pay Less And Get Same Value For Your Airtime And Data - All Networks / Men's Quality shirt, Get Value For Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safety As A Value For Businesses by hakeemgp: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddkEheGzlYk

The term “safety first” is used so frequently and loosely that it often loses its meaning.

Truth is businesses and business leaders are in businesses to make profits first. Even the safety consultants have profits as top priority.

So, it’s important that safety professionals upgrade themselves to safety business partners. They need to understand the business needs and proffer safety solutions tailored to help businesses achieve their goals and objectives while standing on the safety shoulders.

As safety professionals, business leaders and our colleagues should see us as business partners and not as cost centres, inspectors or show stoppers.

While the slogan carries good intentions, it’s essential to move beyond mere words and actively implement measures that integrates safety into every aspect of business thoughts and processes.

Follow me @hakeemgp like my videos and subscribe for more informative videos.

Thank you.
Re: Safety As A Value For Businesses by hakeemgp: 4:25am On Aug 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfKNbNgII_0

In the last video, we identified features of safety cultures of organisations and in this session, we quickly discuss how to grow your safety culture from whatever level you are currently to the next level.

To begin, it’s important to recognize that people’s (in our case workers) attitudes and opinions have been formed over decades of life and cannot be changed by having a few meetings or giving a few lectures”

So, we need to allow our intervention and safety culture developments grow with time and efforts.
Re: Safety As A Value For Businesses by hakeemgp: 4:26am On Aug 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=507XjoXuyp8

Ideas on how to improve your organization's safety culture.

This is a concluding part of the series.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Fuel Use In Nigeria / How To Drive Traffic From Twitter To Your Stores Or Website / I Need Someone Who Can Set-up An Email Marketing Platform For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.