Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier (15637 Views)

Suspected Robber Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by waledeji(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2023
endsarrrs:
Who supplies Asari more sophisticated weapons than this shotguns and local pistol?
Who supplies IPOB/UGM more sophisticated weapons than this shotguns and local pistol?
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Kennitrust(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2023
It not a surprise though
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Dreal1247: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Once the dubious security personnels stop cooperating with criminals, the rate of criminality will drastically reduce in our society. In some cases, the gang leaders are even high ranking security officers. The Government needs to ensure that the security personnels are adequately funded to minimize their involvement in criminalities.
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Ghen ghen
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by EdiskyHarry: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2023
All Nigerian police are criminals, it's a known fact
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Majesty33(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Ogun state and crime news is topping the list of states with high crime rate. If it is not rubbery, kidnapping, then it will be human sacrifice for blood money. May God help the indigenes of that state.
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Herbiodun09: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Full name of inspector and they should be paraded together if true angry angry cheesy grin
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by tonididdy(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
And where is the inspector?
Make dem parade am join.

Str8⬆️
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Southwestidiot: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/13/suspected-robber-names-police-inspector-as-gun-supplier/
it's not news anymore we know 70% of the guns in the hands of criminals belong to the Nigeria government.

See where cultism land this one now, ur confra brothers nor go help u now, las las every man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by xynerise: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Normal.
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by benzems(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Na them them
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by selab: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'm not SURPRISED at all.

No doubt about it

They're part of the problems we are facing in this country
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Ladygee12: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Ladygee12: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/13/suspected-robber-names-police-inspector-as-gun-supplier/
Before inko?
Is it my grand father that will supply the guns ?yet we talk about eradicating crime .All of us go collect for this country if we don't take out d bad eggs
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Ladygee12: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
DaveOnuoha92:
Not shocked.
The phrase “ Police friend”
Implies to making deals as such with culprit and criminals. How do you fight insecurity when those meant to protect lives and property are the ones giving up our safety?
grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Suspected armed robber Akeem Owonikoko, 33, arrested by the Ogun

2 ԹɑցҽՏ Տíղϲҽ 6:17ɑʍ íղ Եհҽ ʍօɾղíղց ԵíӀӀ ղօա, ҍҽϲɑմՏҽ ղօ ҍҽ íԹօҍ ɑղժ ҍíɑƒɾɑ ղҽաՏ

Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by OyinO: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na today?
Re: Suspected Robber Names Police Inspector As Gun Supplier by Ezle(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2023
https://saharaweeklyng.com/they-framed-me-i-am-not-a-criminal-akeem-owonikoko-a-community-hero/

They Framed Me, I Am Not A Criminal”- Akeem Owonikoko, A Community Hero In Ososa, Ogun State Cries Out To Nigerians For Help

Akeem Owonikoko, a respected and trusted member of the So Safe Corp in Ososa, Ogun State, is being accused by the Ogun State police of being an armed robber and a possessor of illegal weapons. However, the truth maybe far from what the viral videos and sensational headlines have portrayed. Akeem Owonikoko and his community are insisting he is not a criminal, but a community hero who has dedicated his life to ensuring peace and security in his beloved town.

"They Framed Me, I Am Not A Criminal"- Akeem Owonikoko, A Community Hero In Ososa, Ogun State Cries Out To Nigerians For Help

In an exclusive and emotional video interview with the Yoruba Broadcasting Network, Akeem Owonikoko broke his silence and told his side of the story. He revealed how he became a victim of circumstances and how he was framed by some unscrupulous elements who wanted to tarnish his reputation and destroy his livelihood.

Akeem Owonikoko explained that he joined the So Safe Corp in 2014 after witnessing the havoc caused by a notorious cult group called Eye confraternity in his hospitality business. He said he bought a vigilante uniform and security gadgets, such as pepper spray, shockers, and jacklives, to equip himself for the task of protecting his community. He also joined other security groups like Agbekoya and Amotekun corps, where he worked with other volunteers to combat crime and maintain order.

He narrated how he acquired his first gun from a hunter named Victor in 2017, but later modified it to a smaller size because it was faulty. He said he used the gun only for self-defense and never for any illegal activity. He also recounted how he worked closely with various police departments and different DPOs, who recognized his efforts. He was appointed as the unit commandant at Ososa of vigilante corps.

The people of Ososa have also come out in full support of Akeem Owonikoko, testifying to his character and integrity. They have described him as a diligent, dedicated, and loyal member of the So Safe Corp, who has always been at the forefront of fighting crime and ensuring peace in the community. They have expressed their shock and disbelief at the allegations leveled against him, saying that they are baseless and fabricated.

If Akeem’s side of the story is paid attention to and found to be clear: Akeem Owonikoko is not an armed robber, but a community hero who has been wrongly accused and unjustly detained. He deserves justice and freedom, not condemnation and imprisonment. He deserves the gratitude and admiration of his community, not the scorn and ridicule of the public. He deserves to be heard and believed, not silenced and dismissed.

As Akeem Owonikoko awaits his fate, he appeals to the authorities and the media to investigate his case thoroughly and fairly. He also pleads with the public to not judge him by what they see or hear on the internet, but by what they know about him from his years of service to his community. He said in tears: “They framed me, I am not a criminal. I am a peacekeeper, a community hero. Please help me clear my name.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry / 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG / Dubai Police Declare All Nigerians In Deira Wanted (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.