Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! (590 Views)

Desktop And Mobile App Developers Needed / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by CSNg: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2023
I need the services of a Website Developer and mobile app developer to build an E-commerce website and deploy a mobile Fintech App.

You must be resident in Abuja and be able to develop an E-commerce website and a mobile app that handles payments on the backend.

Send you CV with links of previous projects which you have worked on to my email on bio or call the number on same before or on noon of today.
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by landiqa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
CSNg:
I need the services of a Website Developer and mobile app developer to build an E-commerce website and deploy a mobile Fintech App.

You must be resident in Abuja and be able to develop an E-commerce website and a mobile app that handles payments on the backend.

Send you CV with links of previous projects which you have worked on to my email on bio or call the number on same before or on noon of today.

I'm not Abuja based but let's relate
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by antobrige: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
just want ask if you the user interface of the project you them to develop ?

if not i can design the UI/UX of the project .. Thanks
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by codesngr(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
CSNg:

Previous job

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.billpoint.app
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by leastpaycom: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Oga na Yu build Bill point App?

Bill point App is owned by Blord n was built by American developers....

codesngr:

Previous job

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.billpoint.app

1 Like

Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by codesngr(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
That is a marketing PR. Billpoint was developed by me , i made a post here even before he made that video . you should check and confirm .

leastpaycom:
Oga na Yu build Bill point App?

Bill point App is owned by Blord n was built by American developers....

Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by gr8skillz(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2023
I need someone to handle the admin panel and create api for the frontend of a web app
Front-end: react (ready)
Admin: Laravel (preferred)

Contact me here: Oeight0six9018five7three
Urgent
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by codesngr(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2023
gr8skillz:
I need someone to handle the admin panel and create api for the frontend of a web app
Front-end: react (ready)
Admin: Laravel (preferred)

Contact me here: Oeight0six9018five7three
Urgent

I’m a Laravel expert
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by ifourtechnolab(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
codesngr:

I’m a Laravel expert

https://www.ifourtechnolab.com/
codesngr:

I’m a Laravel expert
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Website And Mobile App Developer Needed Urgently! by leastpaycom: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
codesngr:

That is a marketing PR. Billpoint was developed by me , i made a post here even before he made that video . you should check and confirm .

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ukcapitalinvestmentsgroup.com Takes Much Time In Opening How Can I Reduce It? / Android Based Online Forum Experimentation / Drop Your Advise.....please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.