Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies (18826 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by HenryIgwe01: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Triangles1:
Waiting for wailers to mention "LEKI TOLL GATE.
ur girlfriend nd future wife above u said it lekki toll gate people
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by sofiscatedmoron: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
And we don't have national id card in this country
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Machinegun91(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
I wish I can see the pictures of that sugar Joy
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Donesuccess(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
KEVIND:
All in a bid to frantically give a genuine meaning to support the mass burial of Lekki toll gate mas.sacre.

Formatted brain! your owners wasted their resources in training. When the mortuary is congested, what next? Same happened in Lagos. U guys turn into another agenda!
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Daniel7543: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

Peter obi failed to do proper burial for over 100 youths he killed when he was Governor of Anambra, he threw Thier body inside ezu river.

I think obi own worst
@tayorshd87 comment is even ok…… go nd read madam Jenny comment u go knw say she’s mentally sick….. I’m jst worried abt d insane people dat liked dat comment.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by UselessBuharist: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

Peter obi failed to do proper burial for over 100 youths he killed when he was Governor of Anambra, he threw Thier body inside ezu river.

I think obi own worst

What’s the obsession with Obi?

Even if the matter nor concern Obi una go find way take bring the man in
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by jumper524(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
KEVIND:
All in a bid to frantically give a genuine meaning to support the mass burial of Lekki toll gate mas.sacre.
more like the media refuse to sugar quote it as its not in lagos.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Father4all: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
After they must have used them for their experiment. God will judge them
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by gawu1: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Waiting to hear from ipob pigs aka Obi supporters how these dead bodies were transported secretly from Lagos to Abuja to be mass buried to cover up the so-called endsars killing.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Addme: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Puss360:

Actually that's true... But just watch as some people will begin to blame government...
They are already blaming Tinubu.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by zumbigbo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
They will lie together, and not know who is which tribe, speaks which language or carries Iphone or holds land title.

The great equaliser. RIP
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Tayorshd87: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

I think obi own worst

My brother they are all singular and plural abeg 😡
Truly I used and voted for APC but now ehn 🤔
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Tayorshd87: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Daniel7543:
@tayorshd87 comment is even ok…… go nd read madam Jenny comment u go knw say she’s mentally sick….. I’m jst worried abt d insane people dat liked dat comment.

It's well my brother everybody has different views about a particular subject matter
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by SledgeHammerer: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
If this was Lagos, some swines will say they're end sars victims.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by hansomb: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Problem is the moment you went to claim the dead body, na billing dey go take kill person. Imagine saying you must pay for a failed operation which leads to dead b4 u can collect the dead body. Not to talk of burial arrangements.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Enice(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oya! Fake news editors, you can also claim these are more of the lekki massacre bodies. Oya! Start the lies. grin
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
unarmed innocent End SARS protesters were massacred by Nigeria state are about to be giving mass burial in the of in abuja after harvested their organs.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by obembet(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tayorshd87:

My brother they are all singular and plural abeg 😡
Truly I used and voted for APC but now ehn 🤔

U have right to vote for anyone u like, am not a fan of APC or PDP or LP, I see all this people are one

I only get angry when u begin to paint any Nigeria politicians for me as a saint
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Emekaonline: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Millimann:

I thought they said they don't migrate shocked shocked shocked
After standing on Balablu's mandate, they don't even have money to claim the bodies of their dead ones.

And those that have money from the land of the setting sun could not claim their family bodies: Kamibili, Chentiwu, Augustine. Hahahaha. What a shame!
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by winner37(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Human being only know wherr he or she born but can never know where he or she will die or buried... What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world at the end it becomes dusts ?
Our leaders should have a second thought of one day they will lie no breath someday...

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by samdaisi: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
iPOB miscreants didn't see this now if not it would have been tagged end SARS Leki toll gate massacre, useless people
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Kay25(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dem fit come say na dos wey Dem kill for lekki be that wey dem carry go abuja to keep.. obidients and bigotry
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by abysirius(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
They might be Lekkin Toll Gate victims shocked shocked
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Raf4: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
KEVIND:

If you have anyone who died in the Lekki "massacre" why can't you go and claim the body or provide their details to the public?
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Raf4: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

I think obi own worst

They're less concerned about those ones. Their lives over there have no value. That's why they are only interested in what happens in other people's land.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Raf4: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
unarmed innocent End SARS protesters were massacred by Nigeria state are about to be giving mass burial in the of in abuja after harvested their organs.

If you had come out to claim the one you know or the one that anyone you know knows, it wouldn't have come to this point of your submission.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by johannu(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
KEVIND:
Sense no go kill you.
Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by Judolisco(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Millimann:

I thought they said they don't migrate shocked shocked shocked
After standing on Balablu's manhood, they don't even have money to claim the bodies of their dead ones.
untop of dead babies matter? Uno even get shame again

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by worksmart(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
First if there are unidentified deceased people in your morgue you should make efforts to let the public know using the photos of the corpse, any form of ID to publish their information with photos online or newspapers then give at least 3 months notice if nobody claims them after 18months of publishing their information.

Corpses with a known state of origin should be transferred to morgues in their state.

Some people may not have the funds to travel to Abuja to verify that it is their loved ones in the morgue.

Two weeks notice is no notice at all.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies by AskNgige2: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Some of the dead bodies are being looked for by their families not knowing they are in a mortuary in Abuja.

Worse is we don’t even have proper documentation system so how will the hospital even contact their family members

And most of them are bolt and Uber drivers..

Even in Maitama hospital there are alot of death unclaimed bodies..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NMA Asks FG To Allow Other Laboratories Run Test / Problem With Early Mouth Odour / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.