Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,806 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better (373 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by fineboynl(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nobody can be said to live comfortable because the more you achieve the more you want. Satisfaction is a mindset.

Men are known to be satisfied with what they have even during suffering. A man can endure and never beg even when it's unbearable. Some men can even reject help offer if he know it will affect his pride but for a woman it's another thing entirely.

A woman that is using a car, live in a nice big apartment still want to be help. Even if her status is better than that of a man.

I was discussing with a babe that use an SUV she made a statement that I will buy fuel because she will come see me, not that I was the one who is forcing her to come. Why can't women use their money for themselves and for their happiness. Why do woman that live far better still want to be helped?

A woman that is living fine and large will develop pepper body because no man is giving her free money. She will always feel sad. Why is this so? Does getting help a validation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by DenreleDave(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
G R E É D
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Zigzagman: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
OP, watch women tell lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6oC3rgEhMI

Take note of what the women say vs what they actually do?
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by talented321: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
They are evil and greedy'' thankgod say i never date such a woman'' the way i go handle her she will not forget me in a hurry'' i will first manipulate her women that believe lies easily' promise her earth and heaven then milk all her small change'' nonsense.
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by JASONjnr(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Women always want to be taken care of....

No matter how much a woman has..... Say billions, of her man is a thousan naira rich, she will expect him to spend a little on her ....

Their brain is programmed that way.

If a woman takes care of a man, that man automatically become a useless man.....to her!
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Jewessgratitud3: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Una money dey sweet different tongue imagine getting free cash you didn't work for, it gives us joy and makes us feel loved and appreciated.
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by ahnie: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Here for the hilarious comments.
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by ahnie: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let's not stereotype only women, because the comments points to that direction.

We all needs help at some points in our lives,pls quit the pretence
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
It makes them feel wanted and loved. The only problem is believing that only women love surprises and gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Kelechi009: 2:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Acidosis:

It makes them feel wanted and loved. The only problem is believing that only women love surprises and gifts.

He is talking about handouts, not surprises and gifts bros.
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Kelechi009: 2:34am On Aug 15, 2023
You either get independent women that constantly ringing in your eyes that they don't need you.

OR

You get women that always require you to help them one way or the other.

There is no middle ground.

fineboynl:
Nobody can be said to live comfortable because the more you achieve the more you want. Satisfaction is a mindset.

Men are known to be satisfied with what they have even during suffering. A man can endure and never beg even when it's unbearable. Some men can even reject help offer if he know it will affect his pride but for a woman it's another thing entirely.

A woman that is using a car, live in a nice big apartment still want to be help. Even if her status is better than that of a man.

I was discussing with a babe that use an SUV she made a statement that I will buy fuel because she will come see me, not that I was the one who is forcing her to come. Why can't women use their money for themselves and for their happiness. Why do woman that live far better still want to be helped?

A woman that is living fine and large will develop pepper body because no man is giving her free money. She will always feel sad. Why is this so? Does getting help a validation?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Waffarianman(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2023
fineboynl:

Men are known to be satisfied with what they have even during suffering. A man can endure and never beg even when it's unbearable. Some men can even reject help offer if he know it will affect Lhis pride but for a woman it's another thing entirely.

Most of them are not satisfy with the little they have wanted to take from men and add to theirs.
Re: Why Do Women Always Want Help Even When They Live Better by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
fineboynl:

A woman that is living fine and large will develop pepper body because no man is giving her free money. She will always feel sad. Why is this so? Does getting help a validation

So you haven't heard the female gender Motto:
👇
MuMu men, Na their Money dey sweet to Spend pass.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Buy Tokumbo Phone Nor Used Phone. / What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? / Pets Control Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.