Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba (249 Views)

I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba / #bbnaija2019: I Get Jealous Seeing You With Other Guys - Seyi Tells Tacha / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba by blueghost(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Iconic musician Innocent Idibia aka 2baba has confessed he literally turns green with envy when someone else gains the attention of his wife, Annie Idibia.
He shared a clip of his wife posing with some ladies and then exchanging warm pleasantries with a white man thereafter.

Possibly, the sight of his wife with the Caucasian in an affectionate embrace aroused in the 'African Queen' classic hit maker some form of jealousy which led to him baring his feelings.

With the aid of the voice over, 2baba expressed his insecurity, his desire to shield Annie's enviable traits from preying men so that she's not stolen from him.

The voice-over stated: "I get jealous when someone else has your attention. It's not as if I'm bleeding or insecure, I just don't want someone else to realise how amazing you are and for them to steal you away from me.

"I just really do not want to lose you to someone else, you mean too much to me for that to happen."
https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/08/115155-jealous-when-wifes-attention-2baba

Re: I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba by ahnie: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
They re always jealous over us *ahnie's*
We re special breed n we make good wives even doe say our head de shake sometimes
Re: I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba by MrsTwrite(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Abegi make i hear word. undecided
Re: I Get Jealous When Someone Else Has My Wife's Attention - 2baba by ahnie: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Abegi make i hear word. undecided
Baba know say he don dey old cheesy cheesy cheesy
The sexual appeal don almost vanish cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Olamide BREAKS DOWN In Tears As Wizkid Loses His Mum / Cheap Ways To Travel Internationally / Success Is Like Pregnancy - It Doesn't Show Up Overnight, Says Gaius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.