Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

BBN: Why Brands Refused To Sign Dorathy Bachor ' - Seyi Awolowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: Why Brands Refused To Sign Dorathy Bachor ' - Seyi Awolowo (1014 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Why Brands Refused To Sign Dorathy Bachor ' - Seyi Awolowo by Fashypearl(f): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo has exposed the reason why brands allegedly refused to sign reality TV star and his junior colleague, Dorathy Bachor.

This comes after Dorathy, who was part of the jury members during the live eviction show on Sunday, August 6, saved him from eviction.

Speaking during a conversation with fellow housemates Adekunle, Venita, Frodd, and Mercy, Seyi revealed that most companies do not want to be affiliated with Dorathy.

According to Seyi, this could be attributed to her romantic involvement with Brighto, a fellow housemate to whom she openly admitted to giving Mouth Gig.

Watch the video:
https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng/2023/08/why-brands-refused-to-sign-dorathy.html

Re: BBN: Why Brands Refused To Sign Dorathy Bachor ' - Seyi Awolowo by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2023
People are very wild sha.
Even though I watch this show I'm always shocked at the wild things I see these guys do on our screen.
Imagine doing such thing to someone she's not even dating, ewooo.
The way they kiss themselves ehn, you can just grab someone and start kissing them, it doesn't necessarily mean you must be in a relationship with the person.
That's why Ceec remains my most favourite in the bbn history, she's a bit reserved more than the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Bob Risky Shows Off His New Bentley / UPDATE: Man Who Was In Bus With Mohbad At Last Moment, Expose Killers / ‘I Need Prayers’ — Portable Appeals From Hospital Bed Amid Health Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.