Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... (606 Views)

Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Why Are There More Birth Complications IN Marriage Than Outside Marriage? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2023
My fellow ladies, Has it gotten to this? What if you die in the process of physical abuse? Anyways, none of them is good because death can still occur in a poor relationship if there's an emergency and there's no money for medicals.

Easy ladies. An abusive marriage is a no no. Many have gone to the great beyond as a result of domestic violence. Me I can't even stand a slap from from a man let alone the constant gbas gbos that goes on there.

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by MatrixReloaded: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2023
Yea most ladies grow up in an abusive home, where there father maltreats their mother and thus having that mindset of accepting anything there fate throws at them. Now let me educate you, a man does not change his skin over night. There are signs as a woman God always show you before you walk down the Isle with your new found life time partner. To the young beautiful Queen's Don't forget it's you that will say YES.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Yea most ladies grow up

I don't understand you.. ๐Ÿค”
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Hathor5(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Fishbrain who doesn`t know how to respect herself. I pity her future children.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Longer throat will lead her astray if she doesn't seek help.
She needs a therapist
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by darkmarky(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Can anything good proceed from a woman who had nothing upstairs?

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by JASONjnr(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Longer throat will lead her astray if she doesn't seek help.
She needs a therapist

I expected you to support this since your reasoning aligned with rubbish and childish talk .... But you truly surprised me.....

Anyway, women are generally confused.... Another one of them will come out tomorrow to ask women to rather settle with a man with big gbola but poor than a many with a finger size gbola but rich.
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by chiommy123(f): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2023
They have not given her a thought provoking slap. You will advice yourself by yourself
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by MrsTwrite(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2023
These ladies need to take their brains to the reset factory, why do most Nigerians love pains? Is this normal? Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by izonborn098(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2023
1. The average nigeria woman has poor mentality (low IQ) and a fowl brain mentality.
2. A woman is ready to die in a rich man's home than to manage and plan with an average man e.g iconicR
3.women refuse to spend their own money on theirselves' ur husband is not a machine and u are not a kid to him rather a life partner and helper.
4. Many women are so dull' whenever a man abuses u' it is just a sign that he is tired of u, but poverty and greedy mentality never allow them to see those things.
5.all women are confused both poor and rich.
6. Abuse come in many ways, sometimes it is from the woman' just that men hardly complain about the wickedness many fowl brain women does in the name of marriage.
7. No man wants a liabilty' even tinubu's wife is a senator.
8. If u refuse to help ur husband in financial expects' if u think u can compete with any man' if think everybody will value ur rotten kpekus' if u think u are big enough to be controlled by a man'' DON'T MARRY''
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Bahamas95(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2023
No woman should remain in an abusive marriage, it's better to be single and have peace of mind than receiving panel beating from one idiot everyday.

Even though I am hot tempered I've never laid my hands on anyone's child, it's not as if my girlfriends don't provoke me. There're many ways to kill a rat, men should learn to control their anger.

The day my elder sister's finance came for introduction I gave him a subtle warning, "dont ever beat my sister". .....I nor go hear abeg any day I hear rubbish.
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
No woman should remain in an abusive marriage, it's better to be single and have peace of mind than receiving panel beating from one idiot everyday.

Even though I am hot tempered I've never laid my hands on anyone's child, it's not as if my girlfriends don't provoke me. There're many ways to kill a rat, men should learn to control their anger.

The day my elder sister's finance came for introduction I gave him a subtle warning, "dont ever beat my sister". .....I nor go hear abeg any day I hear rubbish.

Na this kind brother I dey like. The husband no go mess up. grin
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Men that beat women are worthless inferior nonentity, their only achievement in this life is to flex muscle on women, that's all.

As for that lady, she is obviously sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Emmanuel30a: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
My fellow ladies, Has it gotten to this? What if you die in the process of physical abuse? Anyways, none of them is good because death can still occur in a poor relationship if there's an emergency and there's no money for medicals.

Easy ladies. An abusive marriage is a no no. Many have gone to the great beyond as a result of domestic violence. Me I can't even stand a slap from from a man let alone the constant gbas gbos that goes on there.
Kolos or on Kolos...
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Darlingme(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2023
It's unfortunate. Many young ladies failed to understand that, they can make wealth as well.

Tolerance in an abusive marriage should be discourage.
If you the gold digger can endure it, what happens to the innocent children? It's wrong to train your children in a violent home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Wodu89: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Extreme poverty is worse than abuse abeg
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Jewessgratitud3: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Wodu89:
Extreme poverty is worse than abuse abeg

Non is good.
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
When you hear a woman sounding like this, just know that she is lazyy, academically dull*, and totally u$eless. If it weren't so, she would prefer to walk away from physical abuse, find a job or seek help somehow. A very terrible opinion coming from a woman .

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Oyindamolah: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
We are too fixated on the length of marriage than the happiness therein. Many couples are finding solace outside. Some of them donโ€™t mind coming to work on public holidays rather than staying at home with their spouses.

Not a good reason, abusive marriage has a great negative influence on the kids, it damage them beyond your imaginations and in turn they become abusive themselves when they grow up.

Children needs a good atmosphere for proper upbringing, its best you walk out of an abusive marriage for the sake of the mental health of the kids.

Staying in an abusive marriage causes more harm than good, walk away for your own sanity and that of the kids
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Oyindamolah: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
When you hear a woman sounding like this, just know that she is lazyy, academically dull*, and totally u$eless. If it weren't so, she would prefer to walk away from physical abuse, find a job or seek help somehow. A very terrible opinion coming from a woman .
She could be a product of an abusive home too

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Oyindamolah: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men that beat women are worthless inferior nonentity, their only achievement in this life is to flex muscle on women, that's all.

As for that lady, she is obviously sick in the head.
PERIOD.
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by Oyindamolah: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
These ladies need to take their brains to the reset factory, why do most Nigerians love pains? Is this normal? Tufiakwa!
Angel of BBNaija has said, "pain gives her pleasures". My room mate admitted that if he doesn't beat her, he doesn't love her because pain motivates her.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by UnfairLife7(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
None is better biko
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by ahnie: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
She needs help
Re: It Is Better To Be In An Abusive Marriage Than.... by zoeymikey(f): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Sometimes I wander if this my gender reason with their brain[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: Will You Still Keep The Children? / The Family Under Treat Any Hope ? / How To Save A Relationship - First Step And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.