Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School (3461 Views)

Gunmen Shoot 3 Nasarawa Poly Students, Kidnap One / Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by BigBelleControl(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Female students of the Federal Polytechnic, llaro have been warned against going to the school campus without pants and bras .

The warning was contained in a message to the by the speaker of the
students’ Representatives Council, Sulaimon Adedamola.

The letter obtained by PLATFORM TIMES on Monday, dated, August 12,2023 and addressed to the students of the polytechnic.

The letter stressed the importance of female students of the polytechnic to add to their dressing while on campus a bra and pants .

The Speaker urged the female students to wear pants and bras for their safety, comfort and respect for their fellow students .

While reiterating the significance of the message,Adedamola in the letter signed by him,but, issued by his Soecial Adviser on the new media, said wearing pants and bras is a requirement and nit a suggestion.

The letter read “It is important to remember that pants and bras are required while on campus. This is not only for your own comfort and safety, but, also out of respect for your fellow students.

“It is absolutely essential that you wear pants and a bra while on campus. This is not a suggestion, it is a requirement.

“If you do not comply, you will face the consequences and may face disciplinary action. Please respect your fellow students and the rules of the school by wearing appropriate clothing at all times.

“This could include warnings and even suspension. The school takes this rule very seriously, and any violation will be treated as a serious offence.”

PLATFORM TIMES exclusively gathered that most female students of the polytechnic go to the school pant and braless and has been a common feature among the female students.

https://platformtimes.com.ng/ogun-female-poly-students-asked-to-wear-pants-bra-to-school/

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by MatrixReloaded: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Charlie na who go dey check am.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by MrsTwrite(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2023
All these Delilahs grin grin grin
Youthful exuberance, they should enjoy it while it last!
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Bahamas95(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Some girls are really shameless, I wonder how someone will wear leggings without pant and still be putting on crop top there by displaying the shape of her pusssy.....The ones that will manage to wear long T-shirt will still hang the shirt to sample bumbum and pusssy.

If ten Nigerian girls pass you for road eight must hang shirt to advertise bumbum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Zidane199(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
Some girls are really shameless, I wonder how someone will wear leggings without pant and still be putting on crop top there by displaying the shape of her pusssy.....The ones that will manage to wear long T-shirt will still hang the shirt to sample bumbum and pusssy.

If ten Nigerian girls pass you for road eight must hang shirt to advertise bumbum.
and if u didn't take dem serious in a relationship, they will say u chop and go. Not knowing they advertise theirself, no be say person love dem at first.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Bahamas95(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Zidane199:
and if u didn't take dem serious in a relationship, they will say u chop and go. Not knowing they advertise theirself, no be say person love dem at first.
The only women that can get my attention are the ones decently dressed......I don't have anything to do with a woman that has displayed the shape of her private parts to the whole world.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by AmotekunSW: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Go to Lekki Phase 1. It is like they banned wearing of bra there.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by youngsahito(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2023
Ladies are loosing their respect to indecent dressing. Make anybody no come cry say men are scum at the end of their olosho life.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by FutureRecord: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by FutureRecord: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Hello everyone! I find it very interesting and curious why when ever it comes to decency, morality, societal virtues, purity etc one hardly hear or see women talk about such characters.
Even in public it seems the fight and push for decency and morality have almost exclusively been left to the men and even boys to correct and set straight. Even older women no longer correct and chastise such degeneracy.

Does it mean so-called modern women are bankrupt or purged of such characters and virtues? Does it mean only men have some shame, self-restraint and fear of God? Then why are Churches mostly dominated and occupied by women?

I am interested in this topic.

It is majority of women that find nothing wrong with such a small child dressed and even posed like this and yes her mother or Aunt put her to it.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by FutureRecord: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2023
youngsahito:
Ladies are loosing their respect to indecent dressing. Make anybody no come cry say men are scum at the end of their olosho life.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Demayour: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2023
MrsTwrite:

You meant to say "they should enjoy it till it destroy them" because that's what unchecked exuberance does.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by NoToPile: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2023
I don't know who is training a lot of girls these days, zero decency. Zero dressing etiquette.

When we were growing up, you don't even wear ordinary bra under clothes especially light clothes, you wear a vest or long shimi, some wear tights before they wear skirts it's only under Jeans you can wear ordinary pant because it's thick enough.

The training we received is that the frame of your pant should not show on the skirt.

If you wear light material trouser you wear a black pant that covers the whole bum, not those rope like stuff.

There are places breeze must not blow your body.

Imagine the nonsense now that you have to be told to wear pant and bra, radarada.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by NoToPile: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Hello everyone! I find it very interesting and curious why when ever it comes to decency, morality, societal virtues, purity etc one hardly hear or see women talk about such characters.
Even in public it seems the fight and push for decency and morality have almost exclusively been left to the men and even boys to correct and set straight. Even older women no longer correct and chastise such degeneracy.

Does it mean so-called modern women are bankrupt or purged of such characters and virtues? Does it mean only men have some shame, self-restraint and fear of God? Then why are Churches mostly dominated and occupied by women?

I am interested in this topic.

It is majority of women that find nothing wrong with such a small child dressed and even posed like this and yes her mother or Aunt put her to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7802139/see-dressing-4-years-old#125089444

Women talk about it too.

Older women have been insulted on the matter and we are in the generation of nobody can talk to me. So most have kept their opinion to themselves and reserve their training for their daughters only.

Even in church I dey carry my eye Comot, I just know if I join ushering they will hate me.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by MrsTwrite(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Demayour:

You meant to say "they should enjoy it till it destroy them" because that's what unchecked exuberance does.

No.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Benwallt(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
These jezebels are destroyers
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by TheSuperX(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Majority of University girls are prostitutes, hookup girls.
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Islamic country loading.....

Ghen ghen
Re: Ogun Female Poly Students Asked To Wear Pants, Bra To School by Zico777(m): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2023
grin
Bahamas95:

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Concrete Roof Facia with Revit Architecture / Please Help Over "Pending Result" / She Graduated With A First Class , She Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.