Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style (213 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style by Azeemokoya: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Portable has accused fellow Nigerian artiste, Seyi Vibez of plagiarism.
According to Portable, Seyi Vibez often imitates the lyrical style and composition of sensational recording artiste, Asake.

Speaking in an interview with media personality, Nedu on the podcast, Honest Bunch, Portable addressed some personal issues, including his feud with Seyi Vibez.

According to Portable: “Seyi [Vibez] copies Asake; Mr Money.

“When I blew up, Seyi [Vibes] begged me to perform at his show. I didn’t receive a dime. I even spread N500,000. I was injured and robbed at his concert by hoodlums. They took all my jewelry. I didn’t ask Seyi to compensate me. It was my manager that I blamed for bringing me to the show.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/portable-accuses-seyi-vibez-of-imitating-asakes-musical-style/

Re: Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style by kestolove95(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dat Seyi can sing rubbish
Re: Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style by tydi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Werey
Re: Portable Accuses Seyi Vibez Of Imitating Asake’s Musical Style by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Azeemokoya:
Portable has accused fellow Nigerian artiste, Seyi Vibez of plagiarism.
According to Portable, Seyi Vibez often imitates the lyrical style and composition of sensational recording artiste, Asake.

Speaking in an interview with media personality, Nedu on the podcast, Honest Bunch, Portable addressed some personal issues, including his feud with Seyi Vibez.

According to Portable: “Seyi [Vibez] copies Asake; Mr Money.

“When I blew up, Seyi [Vibes] begged me to perform at his show. I didn’t receive a dime. I even spread N500,000. I was injured and robbed at his concert by hoodlums. They took all my jewelry. I didn’t ask Seyi to compensate me. It was my manager that I blamed for bringing me to the show.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/portable-accuses-seyi-vibez-of-imitating-asakes-musical-style/
Of course ! Many are users.
One good turn deserves another ! Koye ko ma lo be 👌

(1) (Reply)

Drew Barrymore: A Journey Through Hollywood's Endearing Star / FA Spares Football Manager Who Gambled Nearly One Billion Naira / "He Deserves Justice"- Naira Marley Speaks On Mohbad's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.