Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Confirming UNIBEN School Fee - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Confirming UNIBEN School Fee (77 Views)

Uniben Post Utme Exam Past Questions / Uniben Part Time Aspirant Group 2019/2020 / Uniben PGD Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirming UNIBEN School Fee by MCSOTMH: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please, I need UNIBEN students to help me confirm how much the school fee is.

A parent told me his daughter said the fee is N150,000 for a social science course.

I was surprised because President President instructed that all Universities not to increase school fee.

I need to know what's going one. Kindly help me with confirmation. Thank you all.
Re: Confirming UNIBEN School Fee by LikeAking: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abeg allow the girl breath.
She go lie until fees?

Are not a Nigerian?
Re: Confirming UNIBEN School Fee by MCSOTMH: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's not the point. The father is a Driver who earns N50,000 and he is worried and troubled.
If you don't have any information, you don't have to comment, please.
LikeAking:
Abeg allow the girl breath.
She go lie until fees?

Are not a Nigerian?
Re: Confirming UNIBEN School Fee by LikeAking: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
MCSOTMH:
That's not the point. The father is a Driver who earns N50,000 and he is worried and troubled.
If you don't have any information, you don't have to comment, please.

That’s the true amount..

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt Premium Available / SSC Coaching Classes Education Center In Jaipur / Project Writing Expert Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.