Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise (212 Views)

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men [ph / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise by cheque: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2023
I meet this new chick, we are getting along closely, but she dislikes underwear, she wear jean without a pant On, shirts / blouse without a bra On, please advise me on how to remedy this condition.
Shirts without bra
Trousers without pant, although she wears tite in her skirts
Re: She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise by Chibuzoripob: 5:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Leave her alone and look for the ones that sell Ponmo, pepper/fish in the market,the ones that hawk groundnut ,pure water,eggs/fish dey wear tight boxers/bra.Get one of these

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise by silvoclaira: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Leave her alone and look for the ones that sell Ponmo, pepper/fish in the market,the ones that hawk groundnut ,pure water,eggs/fish dey wear tight boxers/bra.Get one of these
How does she manage it when she menstruate?
Re: She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise by cheque: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2023
silvoclaira:
How does she manage it when she menstruate?
In quote treated cotton wool
I am so confused....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Underwear ( Pant, Bra & Tite ) @27, Plz Advise by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Hahaha, same with one of my girl.

Infact, I get suprised whenever she's putting on a bra. 😅

(1) (Reply)

Can You Explain This As A Science Student? / Mixed Reactions As Bayelsa Commissioner Marries 3rd Wife In Grand Style (PHOTOS) / Baales Alleged Non-receipt Of N16mn Monthly Stipends Amid Abiodun's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.